MISSHA Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule

I like this product but I do not love it . The only problem I have with it is that it stays on my skin and does not really sink in. I am not crazy about the sticky residue that it leaves behind as well. I have noticed that with continued usage my skin became more dewy and it diminished some brown spots and evened out some minior discoloration. I use it under retinol cream along with first treatment essence and first treatment toner that I both love!

I bought a 10 ml sample of this off Ebay last year. It lasted me about 3 weeks. Because it contains retinol, I stopped using it when I ran out and went back to using retin a instead.

My skin looked and felt much better when I was using the Missha. Retin a never helped with redness, melasma or age spots. All retin a ever seemed to do was make my pores look smaller and my skin look a bit firmer. It never made any difference to my age spots, and it actually made my melasma look worse due to irritation. My skin doesn't handle exfoliation all that well and using retin a was always juggling act without the fantastic results that other people often report.

I went back to using this about a week ago, and my skin is already looking better. Less diffuse redness, just calmer and clearer all over, with a bit of a bounce and resilience that one loses as one gets older.

One lippie off for packaging. As it contains retinol, I would prefer a pump bottle that didn't have to be opened with every use. One lippie off for having to purchase it online, but still a definite repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

First up, the ingredients list is intimidatingly long. There's a lot in there I don't recognise but it the plus side is this is an all-in-one solution if you're looking for products with anti-aging ingredients like retinol, brightening like niacinamide, and herbs. This stuff is totally packed full of antioxidants and moisturisers while being low comedogenic making it accessible for people with acne prone skin. The results are amazing. My skin has dramatically improved with its ability to retain moisture, and when I use it at night I wake up to beautifully soft, smooth skin. I'm 29 so starting to develop wrinkles but feel this is a great preventative as my skin looks brighter and healthier, therefore younger. The packaging is so classy and the dropper makes it easy to dispense products onto fingers. I pat it on and it feel sticky at first but after 5 mins it's absorbed and already my skin texture feels improved. I've forgotten to moisturise some nights and my usually parched skin is still hydrated and soft in the morning, so oilier types could get away with using this step alone for hydration. Apart from the amazing results, it's so convenient to have all of these helpful ingredients in one bottle, minimising the risks of using too many products and doing more harm than good. I love everything about this formula and will continue to repurchase despite the often steep price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Iíve been using the upgrade version of this ampoule (the smaller size 40ml) and I am very pleased with my purchase. Nothing to complain about it, it worth the hype! This ampoule is not thick as the Estee Lauder and absorb into my skin very well. Since using this ampoule, my skin becomes so smooth and soft, well hydrated, and I think it has a lot of antioxidant ingredients which will be benefits in long term. I will purchase the full bottle when I finish this trial size. I also love Estee Lauder, but my salary cannot afford it. I did try the sample size of Estee and also very pleased. Donít compare the two products because Estee is on another level up. I use Estee lauder serum when my skin does need to be stronger and healthier after a break out or tiresome day, it does repair my skin which Missha ampoule cannot do.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is one of the best korean's ampoules that i ever used. have been using it for 4 months at night before cream, and i did see some improvement; my pore have been shrinked, some tiny fine lines under eyes has been erased a bit, radiant glow and effect of brightening. the price of Missha is also reasonable compare to Estee Lauder, and it did almost same to your skin.

i surely will repurchase again after finished my 50ml bottle.

What a wonderful serum. A nice long ingredient listing choc-a-block full of great skin identical, cell communicating and calming anti-irritants, anti-inflammatory ingredients all with strong soothing properties. On top of all this the formula is fragrance free in a really nice elegant dropper bottle. I would definitely get this over Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair or Clinique laser focus repair wear serum. The quality and skin care effectiveness is guaranteed. Very happy with this serum, the texture is similar to that of Estee Lauder night repair but better, it actually even features some of the very same ingredients that estee lauder uses, but at a much lower price. Over one week my skin looks calm, smooth and even, no signs of irritation whatsoever, perfect after cleansing, toning and before sunblock or makeup. Highy Recommend! A+++++++++++++++

This serum may be good for people aged below 23 years old since you'd not need moisturizers ect after the serum.

For me, it's too heavy. It made the subsequent cream/serum become too oily.

If I use it alone and wake up. Then it feels right/great but it'll be oily in the morning if I put other cream/moisturizers after this.

I think L'oreal Youth Code and Sulwhasoo Balancing water is better than this at abt the same price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't fit with this product. Maybe because the market target is older than me. I tried this in sample version. My skin absorbs this longer than other ampoule / serum that i have tried. And the next day i woke up my face is super duper oily. So i would recommend it for people with dry skin & everyone in their late 20ies or older coz the main function of this product is to repairing skin

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this for 6 months, and been using the full Missha Time Revolution series at night for 3 months.

This serum is supposed to be a copy cat type serum of Lancome's Genefique or Estee Lauders Advanced Night Recovery (ANR). I cannot continue using ANR due to my rosacea which will flare up anytime I use it so I cannot compare. I got this serum as a cheaper alternative to Genefique, which I loved and used in the past.

This serum is a gel-lotion type consistency with a light fragrance. Within the first week of use, my deeper wrinkles by my neck looked like they were smoothing out however there hasn't been very much change in my very fine wrinkles on my forehead. The most noticeable change in my skin has been a reduction in my visible pores and a general evening out of the texture of my skin. Since I suffer from rosacea on one cheek, I would say that this product has not irritated my skin at all and has help minimize the look of bumps on my cheek.

I believe that Genefique is slightly superior in that it works faster to give results. I found my skin had a bit more of a glow (not that's it's necessarily dull/dry or flaky now). However, that said I believe the "glow" that my skin had was probably more due to switching to the Time Revolution moisturizer. From some internet searching, I believe that Missha has a lower concentration of the active ingredients which may attribute to this.
It's also unfortunate that with both products, once I stopped using either, I will notice the effects start fading.

Final verdict:
I would recommend this over Genefique for the younger age range looking to fight wrinkles (30-45) especially because of the price!

In Canada, Genefique $125/50ml, Missha $50/50ml

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I buy this travel size bottle and i love it. It makes my skin smooth and my pore is shrink. so before i finish my small bottle, i purchase the full size bottle.

I love the packaging, look very elegant and It comes with a dropper so application is pretty precise and simple.

This serum a bit sticky but that's not a problem for me because i used it only at night before go to sleep. Made my skin oily when i woke up but when i touch it feel really smooth. I personally think this suit very well for dry skin or mature skin