September 30, 2014 | 2063 users online

Masks - Etat Pur - Express Purifying Mask

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another basic product from the Etat Pur, Biomimetic skin care range. Again I was offered another deal of choosing a full sized cleanser, I chose the oil cleanser which is in my stash to use later, I clicked on this as I was looking for a gentle but effective purifying mask.

It is only 50ml so for a price point is pushing at the recession hit discerning buyer....

As a mask, it doesn't sting once on after cleansing, doesn't contain menthol like so many purifying masks, so no redness and as u only need a thin layer it will dry in 5mins. However it will not crack, u can still move your face, handy if you need to yell at someone to stop banging the fridge door, to pick up the phone.... Or laugh at a random stupidness in my house. I digress.

I have quite oily prone sensitive skin and this will quickly mop up the oil to leave me less oily throughout the day. Good before going out as I'll need fewer blotting sheets throughout the night. As for keeping pores clearer and reduction of pore size I am not best to judge as, fingers crossed, I have managed to sort my skin in respect to that. But it keeps the oilys at bay.