Revlon Custom Eyes Waterproof Mascara

1.8

on 1/26/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

So the "special" thing about this mascara is that it has one wand.... but there's a dial that you can turn that changes the wand's shape for two looks 1) Length & Drama or 2) Length & Definition *cue amazed clapping*. I was pretty disappointed because frankly there's little to no difference between the two. It gives length but I never really noticed definition or "drama". Now I got the waterproof mascara cause we all know those humid summer days that trigger the racoon eyes. If there's one thing I'll give to the product, it's that it's waterproof. Maybe too waterproof! This stuff is so dry it's crazy, it even leaves little flakes on my cheeks sometimes giving the impression I have evil freckles. I have a hard time getting this thing off with my eye makeup remover! It sticks to your lashes like crazy and gets all dry and cakey, I don't even know. So yeah, I'll try getting this stuff off and even when you've gotten as much off as you can, the way the formula is, it looks like you're still wearing mascara (badly). Like your lashes sucked up the particles or some ish. I'm starting to rant but you get the picture, it's a nightmare to get off. It always takes 2-3 days for my lashes to go back to their usual/natural look.
...
Bai!

on 1/14/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

No idea what difference the two wands were supposed to make. I never noticed a difference. This stuff FLAKES like a muther!!! OMG...serious black flakes all over my cheeks after 3 hours. It's insane. I had a serious appointment too when I wore this and the stuff was all over my cheeks and under my eyes. I have never experienced a mascara like that before. I didn't even know til I was in the car. So embarrassing. Not to mention getting this stuff off was a nightmare.

It's a terrible mascara. The fibre was unflattering, and the worst is it flakes off and then smudges on your face. The two functions (1) drama and length (2) length and definition didn't differ much from each other. I tossed it after a few use because it just keeps smudging and flaking off.

on 2/3/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Overall, this was an okay mascara. It doesn't give a whole lot of volume and it clumps. However, it is easy to use and looks natural. The packaging is pretty good, aside from the fact that the lid of the actual mascara tube was a little tricky to unscrew. Another con is that it tends to create black smudges under my eyes after several hours. I would not buy this again, but I'd recommend it to someone just starting to use makeup.

on 12/14/2012 2:39:00 PM

This is not really a truly waterproof mascara. After a couple of hours I do have dark smudges under my eyes, and by the end of the day I have more on my skin than on my lashes! The 2 brush options do nothing different to my lashes, and I can't even tell the difference most of the time. I wouldn't buy this again, I want a waterproof mascara that doesn't smudge!