August 20, 2014 | 1975 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by wintertyme

This goes on smooth used alone there is a fine pink with shimmer. Great for an everyday look! Used as a base it helped some of my pink eyeshadows more vibrant. Does not crease stays on for at least eight hours. Love have other colors from This line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

If you have the naked 3 palette this color is a perfect base for any look you make:)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love at first swipe! I didn't know if this would look good on me because I thought it would run a bit red on my lids and it makes it look like I just got punched or something. I was surprised though. It get on very easily and was very soft. It was easy to blend too.
It looked a bit of a pink frosty shade, it reminded me of the pink in the NYX Bellini Kiss Palette because it is kind of similar. And I loved that shade from the palette and I was happy that I found a similar shade in a cream shadow. It does run a bit pricey but as a little goes a long way with these and the pay off it good too. I recommend this product and shade as well!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this Color Tattoo. I am on my third pot, and I won't be buying this anymore. Why? Because this color dries up faster than the others and when it does, it goes on chunky and splotchy on me. Sometimes I put a drop of coconut oil in the pot to make it smoother and it helps somewhat, also made it not as frosty and crepey looking on my aging lids which I hated about this color. The pots are not consistent color wise, the third and last pot was more silvery and not as pink as before; I was blending this together with the LE Nude Pink to make it less so. I wished there were more matte shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome sauce!! This is such a pretty shade.... Right in my wheelhouse along w Barely Branded, Too Cool, & Bad To The Bronze....(Tough As Taupe, the eggplant shade, & the orange shades are good too.) This looks good w black eyeliner bottom lashes, black mascara, & something light on the lips like BabyLips. I wish I remembered the names of the eggplant or orange Color Tattoo, I apologize for my memory lapse, it's just that I have a lot of e/s (AND that's a good thing!!). Maybelline is 1 of the DS brands I can count on for good quality, non-disappointing products that i can rely on their performance. The container is more than generous so I will probably end up drying up this b4 I use it up. It's readily available pretty much & approx US$6-$7 + tax. I had to do some legwork to find it when it 1st came out, just must be popular!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is so perfect for 'lazy eyeshadow' days. the colour is a super pretty champange kind of pink and its actually pretty pigmented. this could be a dupe for make up forever aqua shadow in 30E which is extremely similar! i use this almost everyday when i dont have time to do alot with my make up. i got this on sale at walmart for $5 which is such a good deal but they are regularly around $8 which is still not bad. ive been using this for months and i still have more than half left so it will probably last me a long time. it stays on my lids for a bit more than 9 hours! im waiting for them to go on sale again so i can buy more colours! love this!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As many reviewers have said, this shade is perfect to throw on when you have no time in the morning, apply with finger-liner-mascara-DONE (w/ the eyes, anyway). I don't usually wear pink on the eyes, but this is a "fleshy" pink, soft & neutral. Worn alone, with primer, it will stay put for 8-10 hrs. Office appropriate, it gives your eyes a subtle sheen; simple, elegant, polished and chic.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by amtn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am so glad I picked this shade up! Priceline $12AUD and often on sale for $6-9.

NC20 for reference. What's lovely about this shade is that you're able to use it by itself as a nice wash over the lids to brighten your eyes up when you're looking tired. Inked in Pink did what I thought Barely Branded (BB) would do for me. With BB, my lids would look a little stark and I would always have to contour my crease with a deeper colour. Inked in Pink - I smack this on, eyeliner and lashings of mascara and call it a completed look along with my base. You will look pulled together and effortless! The longevity of this product is fantastic.

BUT LO AND BEHOLD! Put it together with Maybelline's ugly Tough As Taupe and watch this colour transform beyond imagination. It's my everyday colour. Tough As Taupe all over the lid blended out. Blend Inked in Pink on top. If you like complex looking taupes. You might find yourself looking at one with this combination. Don't believe me? Swatch both on top of each other instore.. and blend together.
What I like about this combination is that it looks as if I have taken 15 mins doing my eye makeup with the Naked 3 palette (rosy tones from the Inked in Pink is very similar to Dust/Burnout/Buzz in Naked3... Tough as Taupe very similar to Naked 3 Nooner or Naked 2's Tease).

I have returned my Naked 3 palette.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to for a super quick eye look if I'm in a hurry. I put on an eye primer (though probably not necessary), this from lid to browbone, and blend a darker shadow in the crease for dimension- often the matte medium brown from the lorac pro or even a purple for some color. I love how the pink brightens up the area and makes me look more awake, and it lasts all day. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Oh my...defintely one of my TOP favorite shadows now. That is a huge feat in itself because I own literally 300+. This is gorgeous and stays put. Color is a very pretty cupcake pink IMO and is so creamy. Brightens my eyes immediately and ppl comment on how awake I look (I am a mom to a disabled child and rarely sleep much). This is a very nice and easy shadow to have.

I do not have problems with creasing with it and when paired with a powder shadow on top in pink it just becomes intense. LOVE IT!!!