Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 6/6/2015 5:43:00 PM

The Maybelline colour tattoos are the best cream eyeshadows in my opinion. I have oily lids and these apply well and stay all day. I can't wear Mac paint pots because they are a creased up mess almost immediately on my eyes. The paint pots are a lot dryer formulation but haven't had one dry out yet, the heat from fingers might be the magic. Inked in Pink is my favourite, as I love pink shadows. It works well on its own or as a base for other shadows. I love this with Urban Decay Sting and Ecstasy.

on 3/30/2015 12:32:00 PM

I use this as a highlighter for the inner corner of my eyes. It's really natural looking . It reminds me of Benefit's High Brow, just a little rosier. Great product in general but especially great for being a drug store buy.

on 3/15/2015 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When i bought this i was in really weird lighting, i thought that i was getting the perfect rose gold color i've always wanted. When i got home and put it on it was the brightest pink possible. (i look awful in pink shadows.) The packaging covers up the color, so it's really hard to tell what you're buying. I decided to mix this color with a bronze to make it wearable. It creases very easily, but that might just be my eyelids. Even when i wear a primer every shadow will still crease on me. However, this shadow works AMAZING as a sparkly pink blush. I apply it like i would a liquid blush and make sure not to apply too much and it's a beautiful color.

on 2/25/2015 12:09:00 AM

so pretty and easy to work with, wears really well...looks very subtle and classy with fair skin

on 2/11/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this after being very impressed with Color Tattoos tough as taupe shade. This did not disappoint either. It is more shimmery than Tough as Taupe, but the pink is sheer enough that it does not look overbearing or frosty. It adds a nice wash of color & shimmer/depth to my lids. It also lasts very well. I am excited to wear this for spring/summer--I think it will be a nice, natural shade for those minimal makeup days. Note: I'm in my 50s and I think this could work for many age ranges. Also I have yellow toned skin but this pink does not clash.

on 1/16/2015 7:26:00 PM

This is a really nice shimmery pink cream shadow. I apply it with my pinky or ring finger and it does spread easily. Sometimes it can be a bit patchy, but this is easily fixed with a lil' more product on the finger and spread across the lid. On my lazier days I'll just wear this all over the lid and the shade "nooner" from my naked 3 in the crease, easy and flattering.

on 11/2/2014 3:21:00 PM

This is the best of the color tattoos that I have tried. It's not splotchy on me and can be worn alone. Although it does seem to be drying out so I'm not excited about that but I've had it a while. This is the one color tattoo that doesn't crease on me. All the others do and I don't have super oily lids. This color will also complement most eye colors and skin tones.

on 9/28/2014 9:01:00 PM

what a gorgeous pink!! I am in love with Maybelline Color Tattoos but some like this one really stand out to me, this is a beautiful but not overwhelming or fake pink very neutral for every day..like the other CTs they last all day with no creasing or budging and make GREAT eyeshadow bases. I love applying this one all over the lid, then applying this gorgeous chocolate brown eyeshadow from Hard Candy (its called attration) and its gorgeous. I really recommend this Color Tattoo for any skin type you will love this!

on 9/8/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Ooh! I love this and it's my everyday shadow. I find that I don't need much mascara (no liner) so it's perfect for workdays. I use the E.L.F. tiny concealer brush to apply -- less chance of smearing -- a couple of light strokes across the color and it's perfect.

on 9/8/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my third color tattoo after Bad to the Bronze and Pomegranate Punk. This has more of a shiny metallic finish which I find flattering. It's a nice warm shade of pink, I wear it alone or with a peach/beige eyeshadow on top when feeling like toning down the pinkiness.

It has a pleasant gel texture, works great as a base and has very good longevity. I don't think I'll repurchase only because pink isn't my thing but would recommend trying it.