October 1, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what a gorgeous pink!! I am in love with Maybelline Color Tattoos but some like this one really stand out to me, this is a beautiful but not overwhelming or fake pink very neutral for every day..like the other CTs they last all day with no creasing or budging and make GREAT eyeshadow bases. I love applying this one all over the lid, then applying this gorgeous chocolate brown eyeshadow from Hard Candy (its called attration) and its gorgeous. I really recommend this Color Tattoo for any skin type you will love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jocox88

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ooh! I love this and it's my everyday shadow. I find that I don't need much mascara (no liner) so it's perfect for workdays. I use the E.L.F. tiny concealer brush to apply -- less chance of smearing -- a couple of light strokes across the color and it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stls

This is my third color tattoo after Bad to the Bronze and Pomegranate Punk. This has more of a shiny metallic finish which I find flattering. It's a nice warm shade of pink, I wear it alone or with a peach/beige eyeshadow on top when feeling like toning down the pinkiness.

It has a pleasant gel texture, works great as a base and has very good longevity. I don't think I'll repurchase only because pink isn't my thing but would recommend trying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by understatement

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eyeshadow. Although sometimes it goes on a little splotchy, it's overall a great eyeshadow, and I often wear it alone. It also lasts a long time and I have oily lids which makes it pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by wintertyme

This goes on smooth used alone there is a fine pink with shimmer. Great for an everyday look! Used as a base it helped some of my pink eyeshadows more vibrant. Does not crease stays on for at least eight hours. Love have other colors from This line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

If you have the naked 3 palette this color is a perfect base for any look you make:)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love at first swipe! I didn't know if this would look good on me because I thought it would run a bit red on my lids and it makes it look like I just got punched or something. I was surprised though. It get on very easily and was very soft. It was easy to blend too.
It looked a bit of a pink frosty shade, it reminded me of the pink in the NYX Bellini Kiss Palette because it is kind of similar. And I loved that shade from the palette and I was happy that I found a similar shade in a cream shadow. It does run a bit pricey but as a little goes a long way with these and the pay off it good too. I recommend this product and shade as well!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this Color Tattoo. I am on my third pot, and I won't be buying this anymore. Why? Because this color dries up faster than the others and when it does, it goes on chunky and splotchy on me. Sometimes I put a drop of coconut oil in the pot to make it smoother and it helps somewhat, also made it not as frosty and crepey looking on my aging lids which I hated about this color. The pots are not consistent color wise, the third and last pot was more silvery and not as pink as before; I was blending this together with the LE Nude Pink to make it less so. I wished there were more matte shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome sauce!! This is such a pretty shade.... Right in my wheelhouse along w Barely Branded, Too Cool, & Bad To The Bronze....(Tough As Taupe, the eggplant shade, & the orange shades are good too.) This looks good w black eyeliner bottom lashes, black mascara, & something light on the lips like BabyLips. I wish I remembered the names of the eggplant or orange Color Tattoo, I apologize for my memory lapse, it's just that I have a lot of e/s (AND that's a good thing!!). Maybelline is 1 of the DS brands I can count on for good quality, non-disappointing products that i can rely on their performance. The container is more than generous so I will probably end up drying up this b4 I use it up. It's readily available pretty much & approx US$6-$7 + tax. I had to do some legwork to find it when it 1st came out, just must be popular!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is so perfect for 'lazy eyeshadow' days. the colour is a super pretty champange kind of pink and its actually pretty pigmented. this could be a dupe for make up forever aqua shadow in 30E which is extremely similar! i use this almost everyday when i dont have time to do alot with my make up. i got this on sale at walmart for $5 which is such a good deal but they are regularly around $8 which is still not bad. ive been using this for months and i still have more than half left so it will probably last me a long time. it stays on my lids for a bit more than 9 hours! im waiting for them to go on sale again so i can buy more colours! love this!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No