Nuance by Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Tinted Eye Brightener

This is a nice little undereye base to help correct the look of undereye darkness/discoloration. I wouldn't call it a brightener, but it has a medium-orange/peach tone so it does help in correcting dark circles prior to concealing or brightening. I have fair skin and the tone agrees with me. It also feels slippery and hydrating, and doesnot irritate my very sensitive skin/eyes. I wouldn't repurchase, but only as I require more colour correction than this product can provide. Otherwise, it would be a good repurchase. I have been impressed with the Salma Hayek range, in general.

on 12/14/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I ran out of TBS eye brightener and decided to give this product a whirl since I love most of the Nuance line. This is a medium color brightener with a smooth and creamy texture. However, it sinks right onto the skin because it contains a silicone. I don't really see that its an eye brightener as much as a primer for concealer. For the latter purpose, I give it an A+. I also use it alone to cover up light circles so for me it does work as a concealer. Overall, its a great product for daily use alone or as a primer for other eye brighteners or concealers. It retails for about $20 @ CVS. As with the other Nuance products, it does contain a lot of good stuff such as caffeine, a peptide and sodium hyaluronate. Also contains fruit and plant extracts.

Ingredients:
Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caffeine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).