August 1, 2014 | 1323 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Strawberry Nourishing Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Mayita73

I used to not like lotion/ body creams, but this brand body cream totally changed that.

What I like:
* Better ingredients
* Inexpensive (it's worth the huge tube you got)
* I love the glow that it gives to my skin
* Love the texture, it's thick, not watery at all
* Not oily, but moisturizing
* Not overpowering smell

What I don't like:
* I wish it would've had stronger strawberry scent (my personal preference, bc it does smell like strawberry but you have to smell it directly from the lotion not from your skin)
* Available only online

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells like strawberties and yeah a little green, but its not the typical synthetic strawberry smell. The cream is a bit thicker than your typical lotion which is great. I need something thicker in the drier months. Yes the shelf life is short however, i have a lavender body cream that is past the 6 months and more a year old. The smell hasnt changed nor the color. I think this stuff is wonderful and cant wait to try others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the clearance section at Ulta for only about $7 or so. The original price was $15 for an 8 oz tube. It says it's 100% natural and vegan, so I decided to try it.

First, the scent. This is a very "green" smelling strawberry, if you know what I mean. It's not a sweet, juicy type of strawberry that you would want to eat. It smells like an entire strawberry plant, or maybe an unripe strawberry. Not my favorite type of scent, but not unusable or anything. The scent doesn't last that long anyway.

As far as the body cream itself... This is a bit thinner than most so-called "creams," though it's still as moisturizing (IMO) as most creams. It's on the greasy side, but it definitely helps to not over-apply. Use less rather than more and it'll be more likely to sink in and not be an oily coating on your skin. It helps my skin from being dry or itchy during the cold, dry months of the year.

The suggested time they tell you to use this in is 6 months, which isn't very long at all. I usually have more than one lotion/cream open at a time, so a short shelf-life is a definite downside for me. I might buy this body cream in another scent, but only if I saw it on sale for cheaper than the full price. I don't think I would buy the strawberry scented one again.