April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - Little Black Book

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy fallout. I love the copper penny eyeshadow. I wish I were able to find it elsewhere in the LA Colors collection. This is a useful neutrals collection but the packaging not great and the fallout is the deal breaker. I would only buy this again if I were able to find it at Dollar Tree, forgot my eye shadows and there were no other LA Colors shadows there. Otherwise, I will not purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ml44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the natural and the smoky editions of this product. I found the smoky one to be gritty and not very useful. However, I really like the natural edition and I actually bought a back up. The fifteen colors range from cream to beiges to light browns to gold to coppers and burnt orange. I think the coppery ones are the most flattering. The colors are pigmented and last along time, as a previous reviewer noted. The first time I used this I just stuffed it in my purse as I was running out the door, but I was presently surprised with the result of a hasty application. One problem with the packaging is that the elastic band holding it together broke easily so I keep it closed with a rubber band. I recommend this for times when you want to take along weightless makeup or not carry a bag that looks stuffed..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by payjark

$1 for 15 decently pigmented eyeshadows is awesome in my opinion. I think some of the colors are more pigmented than others, which is fine because again, not much loss on these shadows. I won't wear them that often, but I do think this is worth it just to play around with eyeshadow looks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Found this at Dollar Tree and thought it was a nice idea. It's a small compact that had 15 shimmery shades in it. I got the one called "Natural." While the shimmer is nice, I find that the colors don't go on as pigmented as they look, which is a shame. Plus there is a lot of fall out, making it pretty messy. The duel-end applicator isn't of great quality either. I'll still use it, but I don't recommend it and I won't buy it again. At least it was only a buck... classic example of you get what you pay for.
Edit: The one saving grace of this product is the lasting power of the shadows. I've been wearing them all day and they haven't faded that much. I am pleasantly surprised.