Moroccanoil Body Souffle

4.3

This is a nice moisturizer, it does feel good, but I am not a fan of this Moroccanoil smell. I think that you should try this before you buy because the scent of their products really are odd to me. It reminds me of a Juice Beauty cream I tried in the past, just unpleasant. I guess this is a situation of different strokes for different folks. That being said, it does it's job, but for the exorbitant price and the fact that the smell makes me ill, I would rather buy something from Curel or Eucerin or Jergens that also works as a lotion, is cheaper, and has other fragrance offerings that I don't find repulsive. I hope no one takes offense who is a fan. I heard such great things about Moroccanoil and the amazing scent, but for me this is a huge pass because it makes me feel queasy and I only opted to throw in my two cents so instead of ordering online blindly like I did, someone else might opt to try the scent out at a store or salon.

on 4/28/2014 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I waited two years for the Moroccanoil body range to come to the UK. In the end I couldn't wait and I ordered several items of the range from Nordstrom; one of those being the Body Soufflé. Oh my goodness what a cream! It has a lovely, light whipped texture which just absorbs into the skin yet leaves the skin hydrated, soft and with a nice sheen. The fragrance is beautiful, it smells just like the hair products and it lasts aaaallll day! My colleagues kept asking me what perfume I was wearing. It's not a heavy scent, it's quite light but enough to leave a lovely lingering fragrance.

As for the jar itself it is gorgeous. Housed in a big, expensive looking jar, it'll look fabulous on anyone's vanity.

At £43 though it's an expensive product, I'd normally spend around half of that price for creams so I had to think about it for a moment. Totally worth it though, it felt lovely on my skin and I would repurchase.

on 12/13/2012 11:14:00 AM

I LOVE the smell of Moroccanoil hair products so I couldn't wait to get my hands on the body line. Much to my surprise, this is the only product in the line that truly smells like the hair products...and it's amazing! One big drawback - this stuff is wicked expensive! $52 for lotion/cream is absolutely insane but I splurged and bought it for myself for my upcoming birthday (need to justify it somehow, right ladies?!). I will use this tub sparingly and see if I need to buy a new one when it is out. I was also surprised to find that it is not as thick as most tub body creams...it went on easily and sunk right in to the skin. So far I am loving it...but mostly for the awesome scent! Oh and this looks awesome sitting on my vanity - beautiful packaging.