October 21, 2014 | 975 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Eyelights Eye Shadow Trio - Flash

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeup4ever4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received this as a gift. I probably wouldn't purchase this myself but it is nice. The colors are very nice but the green's not my favorite. It goes on great wet or dry and the brush is nice. I don't really use it that much so for $40 or so I'd rather spend another twenty for the second Naked palette. It was a nice gift though. If you wanna indulge for a treat this would be nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow! You can wear the colors alone, together or mixed with other colors and they look great. Highly pigmented and easy to apply. I usually always use brushes to apply my eyeshadow and when putting this on, I didn't need to apply too much pressure or effort and my eyes looked great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by hazelnut87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These colors are B-E-A-UTIFUL! The green and the burgundy colors make the green in my eyes POP, but I find that the peachy gold color doesn't really flatter my skintone that well. The texture of these are SO smooth and go on like butt-uh! :) They are shimmery though, so if you don't like shimmery shadows then these may not be for you. I typically like eyeshadows that are a little less shimmery, so I really only reach for this trio for special occasions/nighttime. The reason why I wouldn't buy this again is bc I only repurchase things that I feel are versatile enough to go with several different looks. I'm not even half way through with any of the shadows and I've had these for a year and a half now. That being said, this is my only smashbox product. . . so I may purchase another color or trio in the future bc of the creamy texture. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this. The colors are gorgeous, but quite shimmery. Looks great with forest green eye liner on my hazel eyes.
Edit. I gave this away. The shadows don't last, even over primer, and one broke after dropping it about 6 inches onto my counter.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

All three colors are very pretty dry, but if you wet them they look even better. The problem I had with this product was that the green shadow completely shattered when I had it in my purse (this might be my own fault because the palette was moving around in my purse).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The gold and rose color is very pigmented but not the green color. It's basically a dud color. I find the shadows too shimmery. Also the 3 colors don't complement each other very well - I would not wear pink and green together or gold and pink. Probably gold and green or gold and pink. The packaging is cute I like how small it is. Overall not impressed with the palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this compact and all three eyeshadows especially the green one. The peachy champangne and pinky rose eyeshadows are beautiful and very shimmery/frosty. The green eyeshadow has a golden finish to it and you really have to build the color onto your lid. Maybe if you use a little mixing medium to wet the brush the color might be more vibrant? But it is still a nice trio to have and all of the colors look great together.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 4:29:00 AM More reviews by symmetrical

I agree with the other reviewers that the olive green color isn't very pigmented and doesn't come on well at all (minus one lippie for that reason). HOWEVER, the other two colors are gorgeous! They are quite shimmery, but definitely still wearable. I love the packaging as well..a cute little compact with a mirror and dual-end applicator. Definitely give this a shot if you like shimmery eyeshadows!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by lrinke218

I found this and the strobe eyelights in an old make up case and honestly have no idea where they came from! I don't use any Smashbox products. Anyway, since I found these (6 months ago) I can honestly say that I don't ever use these or ever want to! The colors in strobe are more appealing to me.

It's nothing about the product itself, it's just the colors are not of my interest.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rennah7

I love this trio!
All 3 colors are so gorgeous, shimmery, and wearable.
The texture is amazing! So soft!
This was my first Smashbox purchase, and if this is what Smashbox products are like I would definitely buy more!
Plus the package is great - it includes a mirror and brush/sponge applicator.