Etat Pur - Salicylic Acid 70

on 12/12/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is from their pure actives range. Just as an aside I really like this idea of your skincare that does the basics and you can add your actives like a pick and mix.
I bought this at a time when my skin was freaking out with a stress acne attack, it was reacting with anything that had worked previously and I was getting desperate.

It is packaged in a one piece dropper bottle, so minimum of contaminants will enter the product. I think due to this there is minimum of preservatives, as the shelf life is only 3mths after opening. You add 1 drop of product to your chosen area of face, like forehead or chin, with a maximum of 4 drops. I took this with a pinch of salt.... I used it twice a day and I did notice a marked difference in my skin texture, pore size and inflammation from my acne within 1 week of using.

So far this is the only bha that doesn't adversely react with my skin and is readily available. I plan to purchase the 300mg version of this product so fingers crossed it doesn't rip my face off.

Popular Treatments (Face)