August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Mascara - Elizabeth Arden - Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Elena1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara. From time to time I try new products on the market but always come back to Elizabeth Arden ďBeautiful color. Maximum Volume MascaraĒ. I have it in black 01
I like it for the following reasons:
1) Color. In spite there is a huge amount of black mascaras on the market nowadays, black colors always vary from pale black to very dark black. As for this particular mascara, the color is universal. If one layer is applied it looks natural (itís far from pale black, but not very dramatic black either). If 2 layers are applied, the color starts to look more intensive and perfect (there are many mascaras that no matter how many layers you apply you can never achieve the necessary intensity of black color).
2) Volume. It incredibly increases the volume of my lashes and makes a striking difference! I think it could not have been increased more than this.
3) It contains 10.25 ml. While many others may contain a bit less.
4) It does not dry out for 6 months! I donít make makeup every day and thatís why for me it is extremely important when mascara lasts and does not dry out before it finishes. And this mascara rocks!
5) Brush. I wish it was a little bit smaller but anyway it separates the eyelashes very well. And the result is - thick defined eyelashes.
6) Smudge-proof. It conquered my heart when I happened to be under the rain without an umbrella. In spite it was not raining cats and dogs, I was still sure I had black circles under the eyes because this mascara was not waterproof. How much I was surprised to see in the mirror that mascara stayed on the place!
But what is also important it can be EASILY rinsed off with a makeup remover. There are some mascaras, that in spite being not waterproof, are quite hard to remove. And I think there is nothing worse than that for your delicate skin around the eyes.
I love it and highly recommend!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by KaisiK

I got this mascara from my husbands aunt and I actually had told her to get me the Ceramide mascara and I could not be more happier once i tried it! It is one of the best ones on the market! I am very fussy about my mascaras and I have tried lot of different brands. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending mascara was one of my favourites but this Volume mascara has beat it! It does not plump your lashes, don't give you panda-eyes and leaves lashes nicely separated and gives awesome volume! A BIG BIG must have for mascara lovers!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really impressive mascara! So many expensive versions are all the same- smudging, clumping, hard-to-remove, non-thickening- this one excels. It never clumps no matter how many coats I put on, adds dramatic length and thickness and I see NO smudging at the end ot the day. I picked it up at Shoppers Drug Mart at a "spend your points" event, as it's usually pricey. I use Clinique Lash Curling mascara normally due to the waterproof and easy-to-remove nature or Hourglass Superficial if it's around and I want a more subtle look. This is definitely more dramatic than the two- almost feathery false eyelash-like with enough coats.. One issue: it lasts well through naps and watery eyes, but runs right off when you wash your face. A rainstorm or crying session would not be good! For that reason, this is my dress-up mascara and I normally wear Clinique. It's not labelled "Double Density" anymore, but is referenced on other websites. It may be a similar formula, but performs much better on me than the old version. If you're not someone who could be caught outside in the rain, highly recommend! The 5 lippies is because it's not advertized as waterproof and is certainly long-lasting and smugdeproof as per the claims.