April 19, 2014 | 1745 users online

Mascara - Boots - 17 - Blow Out mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by kmlg

I do like this mascara. It does what it says on the tin with 'Blackest Black' but I think the bristles are too thick. Sometimes it comes out really clumpy, sticking my eyelashes together & getting little globs on my skin under my eyelashes that I can't get at properly.
If I spend a little more time on applying on (which I only really get to do on weekends) I do like how bold it looks.
I bought it for the price really, I get discount on it because I work at Boots but I do think I'll go back to Maybelline with my next mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

worst mascara I have ever used! makes lashes stick together and makes them very straight! do not purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by sophiemayw

I've gone back to this product many times before over the past few years and I'm so glad I've come back to it again! It always seems to make my eyelashes pop and it really does make them look like falsies on good makeup days! The packaging drew me in at first, I love bright packaging, and I have it in blackest black due to me loving fake looking eyelashes.. I use 4 eyelashes in my routine (I know, woopsies) and this one is always included. Definite re-purchasing for about the 5th time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

17's BLOW OUT mascara does it all; the colour is very rich [I've got blackest black], great separation, added length and the most noticeable volume increase that I've ever had. People have commented on my false lashes when I have worn this mascara, it really is that good. I usually wear two coats.

It is so easy to build up the finished look of your lashes with BLOW OUT, and the formula never cakes or flakes. Plus it holds my curl all day and is easy to remove. The volumizing abilities of this are unbeatable, plus the increase of length is good too - my lashes end up hitting the tops of my sockets.

The first time I used this mascara I was disappointed by the fact that the brush is big, which I'm not fond of. However the size of the brush is a plus point with BLOW OUT, as the size and shape of the brush separates, fans and curls lashes, right from the roots to the tips, so my eyes really pop.

What else can I say? BLOW OUT is an amazing mascara and the price [6.29] is really good too. I'll have to try more of Boots 17 mascaras - the couple I've used are both really good.