MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash

Water, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Pantethine, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Kaolin, PTFE, Nylon-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, (+ Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

on 2/19/2015 4:22:00 PM

I really like this mascara it can be built up without clumping. This is something I look for in a mascara. I personally like a lot of drama with my lashes and this is a great daytime mascara with primer being used for me. I use NYX lash primer as my everyday one and what I love about In Extreme Dimension is it makes my lash line look so full! I mean it just multiplies how many lashes I have. The wand is easy I can get every lash and barely need my lash comb. It's not uber black which for me being very pale and blonde. I like this as dark blacks can look stark and unnatural on me. This can be layered with other mascaras so when I want my oomph I layer mascara it's the only way it works for me no mascara gives me what I want if I don't layer in my case. Bonus this rinses off really easy but doesn't smudge at all on me and I fell asleep in it. I really like this I'd like to try other mascaras but this one is my go to on the daily. I think this is a good solid mascara. I would recommend it.

on 2/17/2015 10:24:00 PM

It's not bad but not good enough, I prefer extended play lash.

on 2/12/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This mascara is pretty amazing. I was shocked. I wasn't a big MAC junkie when I bought this, but I must say, I have certainly become one haha.

PROs:
- lengthens
- volumizes
- defines
- lasts all day ( even after intense work out)

Cons:
- the price I guess.

it's pretty great, I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I'm not too excited about the price but If you want a good mascara that will surpass your expectations, this is it.

on 11/10/2014 7:35:00 AM

This is by far my very favorite mascara from MAC that I have tried. I have been using other mascaras from MAC before - but didn't feel anything special about them - yet the Extreme Dimension Lash is wonderful!

I love its sleek handy packaging and I love the brush itself. It reminds me Benefit 'They're Real' and actually gives somewhat similar results.

This mascara is not a wet formulation, I find it to be somewhere in-between which I like because I hate spending weeks waiting before it dries on its own a bit.

This product gives my lashes beautiful volume, zero clumps and no flakes whatsoever. It does separate and brush through every single lash beautifully - yet I don't think it gives curl or lenght.

The color is your true pitch black which is awesome to define the lashes. Overall I like this product a lot and if you fancy reading more about, I share a full-on review below:

on 11/1/2014 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in black and was apprehensive about it because a lot of people told me MAC wasn't that great for mascara. This was a surprise me because I love it. The wand is large and rubber, which I love. The formula is great and doesn't clump or flake. It is easy to wash off and stays out on the lashes throughout the day. My lashes were full and long and I would repurchase this.

on 8/8/2014 9:11:00 PM

Brilliant,great colour, lengthens,curls and volumises my lashes like no other mascara even with one coat,I've tried every mascara but this is the best by far and it's not overly expensive!

on 8/7/2014 6:20:00 PM

Decent. I like the 3D better by MAC.

Pretty amazing. Very thick, can appear clumpy but has a nice shiny mousse like consistency. Super lengthening too, I've loved every mascara mac has released

on 6/6/2014 11:57:00 AM

I got this mascara when it first came out, then MAC discontinued it because of the packaging, then they came out with a different formula in a much darker black. The darker one irritated my eyes, so I has to return it. But this one. This mascara is absolutely amazing, let me tell you. I have really long lashes but they aren't very thick and full. And this mascara, especially when paired up with a primer, gives such amazing results. You will love, guarantee. And if you don't love, try it out with a primer, because you really should be using one regardless.

on 5/30/2014 5:44:00 PM

I bought this mascara after I ran out of my benefit they're real mascara and being recommended this by one of the assistants in the shop. I am really disappointed with this mascara! Firstly it is really clumpy and wet due to too much product on the brush. Secondly it didn't lift my lashes at all even after I curled them, all it seemed to do was make my eyelashes black and it didn't seem to lengthen them either. I have very straight and short eyelashes so this outcome may be different for people with naturally thick and curly lashes but overall I didn't think this mascara was worth the money at all! Only positive about the mascara is the packaging was nice but other than that would not recommend or buy again