MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash

Water, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Pantethine, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Kaolin, PTFE, Nylon-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, (+ Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

This one is good for if you wanna buy daily mascara but not the best

This mascara lengthen my eye lashes and do not flake. Only brush is sonehow long and big for me for this reason I lived difficulty while using for lower lashes. But good formulation and defines eye lashes very well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't normally fool with non waterproof mascaras (to make them "more waterproof" I use this elcheapo ELF waterproofing topcoat w good results --who knew it actually works!!?), it doesn't really smudge on me alone (I need a lash primer! Next cheque) on bare lashes. It's really good for not behind H2Oproof. It's like kray kray expensive around $20ish (I got a holidays set w BlackTrack, smolder & this for $42), making it the most expensive mascara I own (my other "good" mascaras are resultant of GWP/PWP; subscription boxes; or cashing in points on Sephora.com anyways this is a wonderful mascara inky dark black & I fell asleep w my makeup on last nite =shame on me= but my MAC eyeliner/mascara looked minimally disturbed so I was pretty happy w that! (I don't make it a habit). This is the most waterproof non waterproof kinda mascara out there (make sense?), it does not smudge which my super oily skin so the oils break evthing down big time it's my own worst makeup enemy. Cute packaging! Looks like not too sturdy thou like the wand handle/lip of the tube could crack if I shut it too tightly even thou it's sup meant to be capped tightly go figure.

Love this mascara. Makes my eyelashes really long and the colour is a very dark black and stands out.

Only complaint is that the packaging on the wand cracked which may have caused it to dry out a bit quicker than normal. This is my second of this mascara and the first packaging was fine.

I have not patronized MAC in a while. There is one product I really like from them and that is their cream eyeliner, not the Fluidline, the one that looks like it comes in an eyeshadow pot. You know you have not been in for a while when you find out something has been reclassified as a pro product. At any rate, sometimes I want to make certain features look made up. MAC is good for this. I know I can usually expect payoff, maybe even drag queen payoff if too heavy handed. I have great lashes. People usually think they are fake but they are just blonde so mascara is a must. They also naturally curl. The reviews for this mascara are strongly love/hate even among bloggers. I understand why. This formula is not for novices, it is hard to work with. It is also not for girls with straight lashes. Luckily my lashes curl naturally and I have been applying mascara every day since third grade. The brush reminds me slightly of Benefit's They're Real but it is built for denser more heavy application with shorter bristles. The formula is cream like. If you are not careful you can easily end up with a mess. I like that I can build up the lash base making the hard to reach places pitch black and thick. I also like that the formula makes it easy for me to bend my lashes which is a trick I like to use to play up my eye shape. I bend them out like a fan. I know the Paula's Choice review actually complained about the bend quality to the mascara. It goes to show just how subjective makeup can be. A lash comb or extra mascara spoolie (I get these inexpensively at Sally's) is also a must with this mascara if your lashes are on the longer side. I have to say that this does have a place for me. When I want a va-va-voom look that will make me stand out. I also like that it stays on without flaking or running and can easily be removed at night with my Shu oil. This is not for everyone but it is nice.

I really like this mascara it can be built up without clumping. This is something I look for in a mascara. I personally like a lot of drama with my lashes and this is a great daytime mascara with primer being used for me. I use NYX lash primer as my everyday one and what I love about In Extreme Dimension is it makes my lash line look so full! I mean it just multiplies how many lashes I have. The wand is easy I can get every lash and barely need my lash comb. It's not uber black which for me being very pale and blonde. I like this as dark blacks can look stark and unnatural on me. This can be layered with other mascaras so when I want my oomph I layer mascara it's the only way it works for me no mascara gives me what I want if I don't layer in my case. Bonus this rinses off really easy but doesn't smudge at all on me and I fell asleep in it. I really like this I'd like to try other mascaras but this one is my go to on the daily. I think this is a good solid mascara. I would recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's not bad but not good enough, I prefer extended play lash.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This mascara is pretty amazing. I was shocked. I wasn't a big MAC junkie when I bought this, but I must say, I have certainly become one haha.

PROs:
- lengthens
- volumizes
- defines
- lasts all day ( even after intense work out)

Cons:
- the price I guess.

it's pretty great, I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I'm not too excited about the price but If you want a good mascara that will surpass your expectations, this is it.

This is by far my very favorite mascara from MAC that I have tried. I have been using other mascaras from MAC before - but didn't feel anything special about them - yet the Extreme Dimension Lash is wonderful!

I love its sleek handy packaging and I love the brush itself. It reminds me Benefit 'They're Real' and actually gives somewhat similar results.

This mascara is not a wet formulation, I find it to be somewhere in-between which I like because I hate spending weeks waiting before it dries on its own a bit.

This product gives my lashes beautiful volume, zero clumps and no flakes whatsoever. It does separate and brush through every single lash beautifully - yet I don't think it gives curl or lenght.

The color is your true pitch black which is awesome to define the lashes. Overall I like this product a lot and if you fancy reading more about, I share a full-on review below:

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in black and was apprehensive about it because a lot of people told me MAC wasn't that great for mascara. This was a surprise me because I love it. The wand is large and rubber, which I love. The formula is great and doesn't clump or flake. It is easy to wash off and stays out on the lashes throughout the day. My lashes were full and long and I would repurchase this.

Popular Mascaras