April 18, 2014 | 1267 users online

Mascara - MAC - In Extreme Dimension Lash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by olia041983

Hands down THE BEST MASCARA I have ever worn!!! I have tried YSL, LancĂ´me, every other MAC mascara, Benefit They're Real and so on and so forth. Nothing gave as much volume, length and thickness with very little effort I must add, as this 3D mascara. I don't even want to try anything else out there that claims to be good because I can't imagine getting better results. I have oily skin so on me it does tend to smudge just a little by the end of the day. I can live with that however because everything else about this mascara is so amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Pushkin123

I've tried a lot of different mascaras, Lancome, YSL, Dior- you name it; but this mascara from MAC is the only one that has really met my expectations.
The mascara has a rubber wand with a lot of tiny bristles, so when I applied it for the first time I was expecting length and separation,but the actual result was just terrible, all my lashes clumped together into one big black lump. For me it didn't seem like there was to much product on the wand, but when I started swiping it off along the edges around the opening of the mascara-tube I realised that the problem was that I was just getting to much product on all at once; so by using this technique I finally get those long and separated lashes that I wanted, (and I save a lot of product since I carefully push back the excess into the tube with the wand).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lblasucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice mascara, however, with that being said, there are several other drug store mascaras that are compatible for 1/3rd of the price. I will not be re-purchasing this mascara only for that reason. If you're a MAC only girl, definitely try this mascara. You will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Barbiedoll47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have worn in a long time. No flaking or Smudging! It wears great on my false lashes too!! An I don't mind the price if it works well!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Meluhknee

I always get myself in trouble when I ask sales people what their favorite products are or their opinions--mainly because I feel guilty telling them no or that looks awful. Same thing happened with this mascara. As soon as she took the wand out, I wanted to express disgust with the applicator(I like the big fluffy mascara wands). But, I said, "ok, I'll try it" I hate it soo much--makes my lashes stick straight and I only get coverage/definition at the base. I used 4 coats, and still nothing. Never been so disappointed on a MAC product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

This is my new favorite mascara. It's a lightweight, whipped, mouse-like formula and it's really build-able. I am obsessed with it and I haven't seen my lashes look this good in a long time. I think it's a great, cheaper alternative to the more volumizing Lancome mascaras. It's my new favorite. I recommend it to people who already have longer lashes, but want more volume, definition, and curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by vanessah777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!!

Gives me full, thick and long lashes. Great part about it is that when I want to curl them, they actually hold!! LOVE IT!!! I GIVE IT A 10!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by NayganF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was told by the MAC sales person that this was the latest mascara they carried and stayed on long and didnt clump up. I admit it does stay on long but after a month it started to clump up in the tube. It began to leave lumps on my lashes and wasnt as smooth anymore. Pretty pricey too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

So far, I'm really liking this mascara - I've been using it for about a week, and I like that it does not smudge on me, most mascaras do. Usually I will put on a regular mascara I like and then coat with fibre wig mascaras, because they don't smudge on me either.
But with this one, I just use my MAC lash primer, then this, and go - great length and volume, and it stays put!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by LaTristesseDuRoi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara certainly does lengthen and add volume to a very significant degree, and doesn't smudge at all, even after 18+ hours of wear in extreme humidity. Despite this (or perhaps because of this?), the results I get are pretty unattractive for two or three reasons: my lashes clump together quite badly, and no amount of combing manages to remedy this; it makes your lashes look very hard and stiff - total spider legs, and unnatural in a bad rather than in a good way; and finally I struggle to get it to apply evenly - I end up with blobby deposits congregating which again don't seem to want to comb through. The clumpy, hard, spidery look is the worst.