August 1, 2014 | 1317 users online

Mascara - MAC - In Extreme Dimension Lash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Pretty amazing. Very thick, can appear clumpy but has a nice shiny mousse like consistency. Super lengthening too, I've loved every mascara mac has released

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ellyforever

I got this mascara when it first came out, then MAC discontinued it because of the packaging, then they came out with a different formula in a much darker black. The darker one irritated my eyes, so I has to return it. But this one. This mascara is absolutely amazing, let me tell you. I have really long lashes but they aren't very thick and full. And this mascara, especially when paired up with a primer, gives such amazing results. You will love, guarantee. And if you don't love, try it out with a primer, because you really should be using one regardless.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by mitchsmith96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this mascara after I ran out of my benefit they're real mascara and being recommended this by one of the assistants in the shop. I am really disappointed with this mascara! Firstly it is really clumpy and wet due to too much product on the brush. Secondly it didn't lift my lashes at all even after I curled them, all it seemed to do was make my eyelashes black and it didn't seem to lengthen them either. I have very straight and short eyelashes so this outcome may be different for people with naturally thick and curly lashes but overall I didn't think this mascara was worth the money at all! Only positive about the mascara is the packaging was nice but other than that would not recommend or buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by lupitastar07

volumises like no other mascara, the only downfall is that it tends to clump after a couple weeks in.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by hlrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love my lashes full and long. This does just that.
I have curly lashes but they are not particularly long or thick.
I curl my lashes to make them straight and uniform before hand.
I apply like normal and am satisfied with the result. It gives me a full and long set of lashes - nearly as good as what some of the natural false lashes look like on. I apply a second coat if i want really dark and thick lashes - at this point it does not really make them longer.
I do not get clumpy yuck looking lashes when i do this.
A big win at the end of the day - NO FLAKING under neath my eyes!!
Maybe one CON is that sometimes if i apply a little too much it looks like i have really splintery eyelashes? only sometimes?
I really like this MAC product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by chloelc

I bought this mascara at the duty free counter in Melbourne airport - my Benefit They're Real had run out and the MUA recommended this one to me. Initially I found it quite similar to my beoved Benefit mascara, it lengthened and defined pretty well, but after a few weeks it started to clump up on the mascara wand (seems like a poor design as there is always too much product at the end of the wand and I have to wipe it off everytime) and it clumps on my lashes. Pretty disappointing as I still have lots left but I really can't be bothered trying to separate out all the clumps whenever I use it. Don't waste your money on this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by honeychild79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only bought this because I read an interview with Beyonce's MUA saying she uses this. I should've used my better judgement. I've never been a fan of MAC's mascaras & I don't know why I thought it would be different this time. Clumpy, neither lengthing or volumizing. I'll stick to my drugstore mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by olia041983

Hands down THE BEST MASCARA I have ever worn!!! I have tried YSL, LancĂ´me, every other MAC mascara, Benefit They're Real and so on and so forth. Nothing gave as much volume, length and thickness with very little effort I must add, as this 3D mascara. I don't even want to try anything else out there that claims to be good because I can't imagine getting better results. I have oily skin so on me it does tend to smudge just a little by the end of the day. I can live with that however because everything else about this mascara is so amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Pushkin123

I've tried a lot of different mascaras, Lancome, YSL, Dior- you name it; but this mascara from MAC is the only one that has really met my expectations.
The mascara has a rubber wand with a lot of tiny bristles, so when I applied it for the first time I was expecting length and separation,but the actual result was just terrible, all my lashes clumped together into one big black lump. For me it didn't seem like there was to much product on the wand, but when I started swiping it off along the edges around the opening of the mascara-tube I realised that the problem was that I was just getting to much product on all at once; so by using this technique I finally get those long and separated lashes that I wanted, (and I save a lot of product since I carefully push back the excess into the tube with the wand).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lblasucci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice mascara, however, with that being said, there are several other drug store mascaras that are compatible for 1/3rd of the price. I will not be re-purchasing this mascara only for that reason. If you're a MAC only girl, definitely try this mascara. You will not be disappointed.