Embryolisse Lait Fluide

Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum ParkII, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14, Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this and was really impressed with it. This is smooth and light and moisturized my skin perfectly before makeup. I was happy that this did not break me out which I sometimes have problems with as I do have acne. This has a light, non-irritating scent. I love that this was a light moisturizer that a little goes a long way. I had an average size sample and I was able to get several uses out of the packet. I will defintely look at purchasing this the next time I use moisturizer.

on 12/2/2013 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't think this stuff could be any more perfect!! I love Embryolisse in general - and this is no exception. I've gone through several bottles of this and it's a great multi-tasking lotion. Very light in texture and softly scented this soothes and softens my dry skin on body or face. It's great to apply before make-up, and sometimes I use it to cleanse or remove make-up. It's great left on in a thicker layer as a mask for dry skin, then tissued off or pat remaining into skin. This makes my chest, face, legs, arms, everywhere I use it just glow and look supple and touchable. I love the bigger size too and find no difference (except texture) between this and the original thicker Embryolisse 24hr cream in the small tube. Seriously - I can't live without this.

on 12/11/2012 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

If you love the cult item, Embryolisse Creme Concentre, then you might want to consider the Fluide version as well. The ingredients are EXACTLY the same! I suffer from dry, very sensitive skin and find that this product makes my skin feel dreamy. I slather myself in it, and for about the same price as the 75ml tube of concentre, I get 500mls!!! Yes, it's a bit lighter in texture, but it has the same moisturising properties and I have been managing just fine with it through this already cold winter. I find it ALMOST as good under makeup - so really it's wonderful for every day schlepping about. I keep the concentre for special occasions or for when my skin needs a bit of a kick. LOVE IT!!!