Guerlain Meteorites Wulong

on 12/6/2013 2:54:00 AM

GORGEOUS! This powder will literally transform your complexion. I was keen on purchasing the Crazy Meteorites Pressed Radiance Powder from the 2013 Holiday Collection but it was sold out in all department stores. I do not regret buying this, it was the last piece available, also at 50% discount. Wulong, Voyage, and the Meteorites radiance powder literally have the same effect - it's just Guerlain's marketing strategy to come up with different packaging - Wulong and Voyage have a super high end, luxurious packaging while Crazy Meteorites comes in a less expensive plastic/composite compact which is definitely why it was sold out so quickly. The only difference is that Wulong does not contain the green camouflaging powder. You don't need it anyway if your skin is dark spot free. I am so grateful to have come across this.

on 5/23/2013 11:26:00 PM

I came across this product while browsing temptalia and it looked so gorgeous! I was lucky enough to get this product on discount but it was still really expensive. I've used this as a setting powder over a couple different foundations and I really like the way it makes my skin look. I have pores the size of craters due to bad childhood acne and this makes them appear a lot smaller! The glow that it gives is subtle but definitely makes a difference. I'm hoping that the regular refill that is available is as good as this or else I'll be stalking eBay for a replacement once I run out (which won't be for a while).

on 12/11/2012 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have been owning Meteorites Miniatures Collection for several years, but sadly hardly used them, since they didn't seem to make any difference to my face makeup. But when Wulong was released I decided I need to give a try to the pressed Meteorites, since they are supposed to show more on skin. I am very happy I did! This is a pressed "glow" powder, that adds WOW factor to my complection. Face looks polished, fresh and perfect with this on. I now use this powder every day as a finishing product for my cheeks. It will not work anywhere on my T-zone since it gets shiny easily on its own. The packaging is beautiful, but not perfect. You cannot really close it without letting the protective film slip through the gap. Otherwise I am very happy with the product and would gladly repurchase.