November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Umberto Beverly Hills Oval Brush

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

This brush is a combo of nylon bristles/boar bristles similar to the idea of mason pearson brushes. I'm not saying this performs like a mp brush, but this works very well and it's only 10.99 at target. I've repurchased twice already. The last one I had for a very long time, and I got one awhile back and I've had it ever since. Makes my fine hair thicker (mostly due to the boar bristles) and makes my hair feel very soft. It does a nice job taking out the tangles in my hair, but I usually use the tangle teezer for that part. I've used this brush on wet (bad I know) hair, damp hair, and when my hair is dry. It works good with all. A couple years ago when my bf was growing out his hair, he picked up my brush and used it after taking a shower and kept telling me he was gonna keep it haha because he had curly hair and it was able to untangle it gracefully. This is definitely a keeper in my book because I just can't see myself spending 100+ on a brush even though the mp brush seems very nice.