November 26, 2014 | 1429 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Rich Lip Color Sweet Nectar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my fave coral/pink lipstick paired with calypso coral gloss. It's not too orangey that a cool lass cannot wear though. I guess it's the pink hint in there. I have many BB rich lip colors and love them ALL!! Mod pink isn't on here but it's my current favorite lipstick period. It's just the perfect mid toned pink on my lips. You can tell my lips are done but it's so subtle and pretty. Mod pink is def cool toned.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by theredsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

Pretty, fresh, cheerful coral-ish colour that lifts the whole face. Highly pigmented. Feels creamy, doesn't dry out the lips. Lasts really well. This is my first Bobbi Brown lipstick and I'm very impressed so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The reviewer before me gave this a no, only because it did not work for her lips, now that being said, please dont allow it to detour you away from these lipsticks, they are divine , the texture and lasting power are exceptional, ! I like this color its a medium dark pink coral, I even got one to swap! Sweet Nectar did work me so I think it would do well with pigmented lips and most skin tones, the line consist of twelve shades, they are a new lipstick formula for Bobbi Brown that came out in 2011, so I am almost sure if this shade does not work for you its not a testament to the line, so give them a try I'm sure you wont be disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I love all three formulas of Bobbi Brown lipsticks that I've tried (Original Lip Color,
Creamy Lip Color, and Rich Lip Color). I wish they would come out with more colors for the Rich line of lip colors. Most of the colors don't really interest me. I bought Sweet Nectar sight unseen at BobbiBrown.com. I looked at a lot of swatcheds online and I thought this work well with my coloring. I was wrong. It's just way too bright and pink. I thought it would be more peachy than it is. I find I have to mix it with a brownish color to make it wearable. I'm not normally into mixing colors, so this is a pain for me.