September 30, 2014 | 1090 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Storm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite polishes! This shade is really stunning. Looks gorgeous under different types of light. It's black, with a multi-coloured shimmer. Sounds like it would be a cheap teenybopper shade, but it's actually very classy and grown up. The formula is great too, it's a winner all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by mogwai

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Put Zoya Storm on Thursday because I wanted to have black polish on for an anime con on Saturday and knew I wouldn't have time to do my nails before then. Worked Thursday and Friday, went to con on Saturday, worked Sunday, here it is Monday night midnight and it is still going strong, chip-free and no tip wear! I work in the medical field and wear gloves and wash my hands constantly.
It is an amazing black holographic glitter polish that looks silver indoors but the fine glitter color pops in sunlight. I have never received so many complements on a color as I have while I've been wearing this.
Formula is fantastic, applies like a dream. Highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Storm is an incredible polish. It has a dark black base with tiny holo bits throughout the polish. It goes on completely opaque in 2 coats and the holo bits are evenly dispersed. No fishing and dabbing to get even glitter distribution! In indoor lighting this looks like a black with silver glitter but in sunlight the holo comes to life and this color glows! It has a great formula, applies easily with no balding, streaking, or flooded cuticles. I use a high quality base and top coat and usually get 5 days wear with Zoya polishes. I highly recommend Storm and think everyone should have this gorgeous color in their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Storm is a rich black with scattered shimmers that look silvery indoors but flash rainbow holographic outside. Because of this, I think it is a very office-appropriate black polish--the subtle shimmer is more elegant than a plain gloss black, and (unless you work outside) the holo effect isn't distracting.

Truly lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not often that I say I would repurchase a nail polish, but this one I certainly would! Zoya has done the thing with this collection of holo polishes. I also have Blaze and it is equally as gorgeous. Storm is honestly the prettiest black polish I've ever seen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I NEVER EVER thought I would wear a black nail, but this is such a beautiful color. I saw it over and over and finally bought it and wore it, and I can't stop looking at my nails! The black is pitch dark and has rainbow shimmer that for the most part looks white.

Two layers and storm comes out like a scene of the night sky, I get lost in the milky way every time I look at my nails. I've never worn black or really anything nearly as dark as this but I feel like I could wear this every day, though it's so stunning I should save it for special occasions! Another excellent polish from Zoya.