August 1, 2014 | 1031 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Babyliss - Beliss rotating hotair brush +attachments

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by courttaney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beliss is a knock-off of Babyliss. Don't waste your money on a fake, wannabe. Get the real thing. You'll never see a hairstylist using Beliss. If they do...you need to find a better stylist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There is a similar product available in US under the brand "Conair Infiniti" hot air brush , In other parts of the world It's known as the Babyliss Big Hair -It's the one with black/blue handle in the pics above ...However , the one I have is " Beliss 2735E " It's the same innovative rotating hair brush plus 3 more AMAZING attachments and an excellent black bag for storing , even better it's 1000 watt whereas the big hair is 700 watt ...and the one I have , has a cool air button ...So , I think got myself the best deal :)

Why then the 4 lippies , this product is really amazing but the star of the show (the big rotating brush) has weaker bristles than I have expected ...It comes with a special plastic cover to protect them but for so careful people like me , it still needs some kind of a "handle " to put in while using ...Also , I am not sure about continuous use , some people complained about :"it stopped rotating " after a lot of use ..(check the big hair reviews on MUA )..But the attachments are just wonderful and they compansate greatly for this issue ..They are :
1- A ceramic comb for straightening , with an adjustable head for any hair texture (4 settings ) ..It's easy to use and eliminates frizzing which can usually happen with simple blow drying .
2- A nozzle to concentrate air flow , and you can use this with any kind of brush and get different results .
3- A static , sturdy brush ..longer bristles with very good size & quality .
4 - Finally , a chic good quality black bag .
I have posted pics of the attachments & brush .

My hair is very long & thick ..almost straight but extremely dry and frizzy ..This product gives me decent results with the rotating brush due to my inexprienced hand with hair styling & thick hair ..But I think it would give A+ results for someone with shorter hair or not so frizzy one ,once you get the hang of it .
For the other attachments they are simply great and give me the results I exactly need . Besides , experimenting a bit with them can give even better styles :)
I have another review on "the Big Hair " one if you want to check it out ..I hope that was useful .

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No