September 17, 2014 | 1600 users online

Hair - Garnier - Garnier Style Hi-Rise Root Booster

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kayleen7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I totally agree with the other reviewers, this stuff is great. My second bottle is running on empty and I've got to get back to the drugstore to buy more. I usually spritz it on slightly damp hair and let it air dry but I occasionally blow dry it, it works great both ways, it even works when I apply it to dry hair. I haven't found anything like it, it's definitely one of my holy grail products and the fact that I can find it so easily and for a drugstore price is just the icing on the cake.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about a month now and it has amazing. I find that it works the best for me when I spray it all over my roots in layers the get a bobby pins and pin the top of my hair back but pull your hair so it has volume at the top. The higher the hair the more lift you will get. After that I leave it pinned up until I wake up in the morning. And I comb it and straighten it. It looks amazing. There is no sticky residue or flakes. It looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by jassymommy

Just tried this today and I am I'm love! Gave my limp hair so much love! No stiffness and non drying! And so cheap! What more could you ask for?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other reviewer! This stuff really works. I just spritz it on my roots a bit before I blow dry and if works like a charm. Leaves behind no residue and is non-drying. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

I ran across this purely by accident. I wanted a similar product that Redken makes, but this particualr day was just not into spending that much $$ for it. So, I just browsed through all the stylilng products, ran into this and though "Eh, give it a try". SO happy that I did. Just what I was looking for. Very light, non-sticky, pleasant smelling. Just spray on your roots in sections prior to blow drying and I was startled by the volume that it gave my oh-so-fine-and-limp hair! Did not leave hair sticky or stiff as some others have. Will definitely but again!