September 21, 2014 | 2046 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pretty Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

This is another winning color from BB. Its a fairly strong pigmented bright cotton candy pink with a neutral to warm tone. For those who know NARS products, its darker/more bright and intense than NARS gaiety and less than NARS desire.

This blush is not so pigmented that you have to use a stippling brush or be extremely careful with application. you won't look like a clown instantaneously with one dot of your brush in the pan. However it is fairly pigmented so just be aware. it has decent lasting power and really brightens up with whole face.

I received this in a palette from Bergdorf's and it came with bone, heather mauve, saddle and mahogany eyeshadows. They look great with the blush. I wear BB uber pink lipstick al the time and it also looks great with this blush. for reference, I have blue eyes, blond hair, warm-tone complexion with yellow and red undertones. NC-30-35

I would probably not purchase this blush again as I have a few other blushes that are very similar and I prefer NARS gaiety and BB pot rouge in pale pink to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by itsmeserenaAW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I am fair in skin tone and always love a pinkish cheek for my everyday look. I love pretty pink for their natural soft pink effects on my skin. This beautiful matte and very pigmented blush can last almost all day on my skin. So far, this is my favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by kellyadams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down my favorite blush (and I LOVE blush). Beautiful, matte, bright neutral pink that is highly pigmented and long-lasting... Btw, I'm VERY fair and this blush not too intense - it's just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by suzannekittymeow

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's been years since I've purchased a BB blush (excluding Shimmerbricks) and I've forgotten what wonderful quality they are. The matte formula melts into your skin so beautifully; it doesn't look like powder sitting on your cheeks, it just looks like glowing, pretty skin. "Pretty Pink" is not an altogether unique shade; it's a semi-bright petal pink that doesn't lean cool or warm and gives a completely natural flush. I imagine this can work on just about anyone except those with very dark complexions. I love the packaging, so sleek and compact, but the amount of product could be a little more generous (hence the 4 stars). Still, I'm about to head over to BB's site and purchase another one.....