Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 7/26/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Good only for bottom lashes nothing more

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

When I first used this mascara I found it to be quite wet. However, it has dried up A LITTLE and the formulation is now better. It doesn't really do anything for my lashes. However this is a great base mascara if using maybelline' colossal. Really gives that long full lashes effect

on 7/21/2015 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As a Dior Show snob, it killed me to be budget friendly when I was looking for a waterproof mascara for hanging out on the beach.

I'm happy to report that this mascara is pretty awesome for $8! I use the shu eruma lash curler and then applied 2 coats of The Rocket and I was really impressed on how it lengthened and thickened my lashes! I had very little smudging after going underwater as well. I'll be keeping this one around! Love those drug store steals ;)

on 7/15/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an ok mascara. It isn't a holy grail but it was still pretty good. I originally bought this because I thought it would compare to the Covergirl Lashblash (orange tube). It is a few dollars cheaper so I was hoping it would be a dupe. I continue to prefer the CoverGirl one over this Maybelline one. The Maybelline Rocket mascara doesn't flake off but through out the day it does get onto my brow bone (this could be due to the fact that I have naturally long lashes) but I used it on my friend who was short lashes and it still transferred onto the brow bone. This is a major deal breaker since I would rather have a dark brow bone than flakes all over my face. Overall an ok mascara.

I love Maybelline mascaras, I have used almost all of them, and haven't found one I didn't really like. This one was the worst. First, it flakes horribly. It ruined my pillow with sticky balls that will never wash off. Even after five washes. The brush is so small that it takes forever to coat lashes. Even the waterproof version smeared when skin or lashes got oily or wet. It made my lashes spiky. The absolute worst thing, I lost tons, I mean tons, of lashes, because the formula, (after it drys on lashes) is so sticky, just like tar, it made my lashes stick together and ripped them out when Id touch them and remove makeup, because it was so sticky. I now have to wear false lashes until they grow back. The formula is just horrible. If you put on a lot of coats don't use this mascara. The only pro was it did make my lashes look good, good volume, length, but that's not worth it if you end up with no lashes to put it on.

on 6/21/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This babe is my HG mascara, easily removed. I'm indeed looking for removable mascara, since my eyelid is a bit sensitive, and it gets itchy easily whenever I remove waterproof makeup on my eyes. And as for curling, It does its job very well, my eyelashes are long but straight.. so it helps me a lot :)

As for you, who are looking for curling, easily removed, volumizing mascara, and of course cheap (+easy to find), this one is totally YOURS

on 6/20/2015 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was able to achieve a really pretty cat eye, come hither look with this mascara. Maneuverabie brush, that give me nice and even coverage. No flakiness and it washes off. I love awesome mascara for 6 bucks a pop!

on 6/20/2015 11:22:00 AM

This was just meh for me it looks alright but if you get it on you eyelashes, which you will, because it's wet, it does not come off easily! It smears and sticks. It Adds some volume and length, but I hated the feeling of it. My eyelashes felt stuck into stiff spikes. And even though it's not waterproof it is hard to get off and it felt clumpy and like my lashes were pulled together. I much prefer the falsies black drama to this. It looks more dramatic and it feels softer without the stiffness and clumps.

on 6/18/2015 12:19:00 PM

This is my second time using the product because I wanted to give it a second chance but both times I have used the product after like my second time of using it, it is very dried out to the point that it goes on my lashes making them so clumpy. I love the applicator and the shape it gives my lashes but after maybe the second coat my lashes look very bad. And don't get me wrong if anyone is going to like the dramatic lash look, it is me but not when they are so clumped and dry they look like I have been wearing the same mascara for 3 days straight. I wish this product worked as well for me as it does for some of y'all but sadly I wont be giving this product another try :(

on 6/18/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara of all time! I love it because it makes your eyelashes look so long and full. It lasts all day and isn't hard to take off.