Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

One of my favorite mascaras to use

on 8/19/2015 10:51:00 AM

This mascara is the only mascara I buy.
I have oily skin/eyelids and this product stays put.
I like the silicon brush - great for separating each lash.
Price = very affordable - only $10 (in Canada)!
I also like the waterproof version.
Next time you get overwhelmed with all the different mascara choices - hoping you might find a good one, look no more - buy/try Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express.

on 8/19/2015 10:33:00 AM

I love this mascara, I also love the packaging. the colours are nice and bright. The brush is such a lovely shape and a perfect amount of bristles to coat the lashes. It gets the perfect amount of product onto the wand. Your lashes look a lot thicker, longer and more voluminous. I would definitely recommend this mascara as its a must have for my makeup bag.

on 8/18/2015 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First of all, cute packaging with vibrant colours that attracted my eyes. The nice sharp pink and blue plus the cute shape of the package.

The quality of this mascara is grand! I love it so much. It pushed up my eyelashes and made them tougher, sexier and longer. I really suggest people to try it out cause most of my friends who has different levels of oily skin in my crew tried it, they all loved it too,

But, I suggest for a more longlasting curled lashes, use the curler and apply the mascara at the same time.

on 8/14/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'd like to start off by saying that results may vary. If you're someone who has naturally
curled and long eyelashes, this may be " the one " for you! I hope this review is helpful.

First off, the packaging; 3/5
- The blue and pink is really cute together!
- Bulky and letters rub off, so I took off two

Second, the wand; 2/5
- I cannot handle how HUGE the wand is, makes application messy and difficult.
- I don't think there's anything special about the shape, so nothing good about it
- I wish the bristles were longer, short one make it hard to 'brush' through them.

Then, the brand; 3/5
- Maybelline does test on animals, but many of their products are great quality &
- they're owned by Lo'real who tests on animals. Makes me want to not purchase

Most importantly, the formula; 3/5
- It does lengthens & thicken lashes a bit, but it's definitely just not enough for me
- It is heavy and weighs down eyelashes which just let me down really really bad.
- It doesn't flake (can for some people) but once it dries , it's really crusty & weird
- My eyes did NOT have a bad reaction to it, perfect ! They are kind of sensitive..

Overall, I give it a; 3/5
I don't recommend, unless you are just wanting some color on your eyelashes &
not a major curl/volume/length. I think it's perfect for someone just starting out w/
mascara and makeup. For me though, it was just okay. I will not be repurchasing.
Depending on where you are in makeup, I would or wouldn't recommend. Hope u
found my review helpful. If it did, click thumbs up! xox, @ beauty.alleys on insta❤

on 8/9/2015 11:38:00 AM

I really like this mascara. It fans out my lashes, volumizes and lengthens. It smudges a bit and the waterproof formula is annoying to remove, but I like it. I may repurchase in the future.

on 8/7/2015 6:02:00 PM

This doesnt curl my lashes right I like colossal by maybelline better.

I have straight Asian lashes so the fact that this was just a watery formula was a no no. After curling I applied 2 coats and it looked amazing but took forever to dry. Literally 15 seconds later my lashes drooped and stayed to it's original straight form, I tried to revive the curl but the fact that it was such a wet consistency did nothing. I figured I'd wait for the mascara to dry to get better results but 4 minutes later absolutely no difference. I recommend this for people who have longer lashes. I do love the brush though! Next time I'll stick to a mascara that's more on the drier side.

on 7/26/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Good only for bottom lashes nothing more

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

When I first used this mascara I found it to be quite wet. However, it has dried up A LITTLE and the formulation is now better. It doesn't really do anything for my lashes. However this is a great base mascara if using maybelline' colossal. Really gives that long full lashes effect