July 26, 2014 | 1495 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by littlerogers

Ok so I hope I'm not the only one guilty of buying a product just based on the color of the tube...I bought this because of the deep blue colored tube and Maybelline is my favorite brand. It separates well and is good for a more natural look. However, it doesn't volume-ize my eyelashes which kind of sucks but whatever. I've purchased this i think twice?? One in waterproof and the other in washable. I like both but I haven't had the chance to actually test out the waterproof-ness haha but over I like it because even though it doesn't add volume, it separates better than I thought :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Jjkokey

Love it. It's build-able and lasts a long time. Easy application and has great colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Jessicalabasic

It waterproof perfect for summer !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by haleynights

This mascara is not for me. My lashes respond well to wet mascaras and this mascara is so thick and makes my lashes clumpy, it's not super black, and doesn't lengthen or separate them at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Laviniabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Comes out on my lashes clumpy its not very black and does not extend my lashes at all, very disappointed because of all the hipe i expected way more and am let down

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay I usually really hate the type of brush the rocket has, but this mascara makes my lashes feel so nice afterwords. My eyelashes end up pretty long! The only thing I wish was different is the pigment. Make it more black!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirlLover1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've bought this product about twice already. I love it! It makes my lashes look full & gives lots of volume. But at the same time they look natural. Its also last all day. The only down side is that it takes time to build up the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lizzobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently went through a mascara phase and tried a number of drugstore mascaras. This one is my favorite of them all, including Jordana and other Maybelline mascaras like the classic Great Lash, the one with the Christmas tree-shaped brush, and the colossal brush.
Two reasons:

1) The brush: It looks little and I didn't know what to expect at first, but turns out it's perfect for reaching even the little lashes near the corners of your eyes and it really helps build both length and volume.

2) The formula: I love Maybelline's formula. I always buy blackest black and it has a great deep black color. It's easy to apply multiple coats without making your eyelashes feel like cardboard, forming clumps (clumps drive me NUTS!) and it's also very easy to remove. I don't even use makeup remover, just my facewash at night is enough to take it off. Also it doesn't smudge or give you raccoon eyes. Stays on all day until you want it off.

I hope they keep this one in their line for years!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never really spend that much on mascaras as my eye lashes are quite thick I tend to use it more to darken them as my lashes aren't that dark! For a relatively cheap product maybelline mascara is good value and I would buy it again! The one down side it that I find it really difficult to remove fully even after using face wipes//and my night time skin care routine I can wake up with panda eyes! Until recently thought it was just me, that I wasn't washing it off properly. I had eyelash extensions put on for my holidays and the girl that did them wiped my eyes to remove the mascara and she said what mascara have you got on, when I told her she said that it's a nightmare to get off, she then spent the next couple of minutes wiping my eyes!
Worth it for the money if you want a cheaper product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by xmarisanx

It seperates my lashes and gives good volume and thickness. It's good alone but I prefer using it with a lenghtening mascara somedays.