December 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff because it's not like some other mascaras that require you to comb through your lashes for 5+ minutes to get length or volume. I do not have time for that when I'm getting ready for work in the morning! As soon as I start putting it on, my lashes start getting huge right away. One coat is enough to make them look really big, but you can always add more if you like super dramatic lashes. I can not stress how awesome this is when you're in a hurry in the morning. It doesn't flake or smudge during the day either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by smarlo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm with the people who say this stuff gets better with age. In the beginning I thought this mascara was too wet and did not hold a curl at all.

But, after having it awhile it's thickened up and works great! I took off one star because the waterproof version is hard to remove, but that also means it has great staying power.

I think I'll try the washable version next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Kylalala

I have to say this mascara is my fave thing in the world , it makes my lashes stay perky all day long , even though i have extremely oily skin it doesnt smudge , it doesnt really clump and i find the price quite reasonable. I just lovee this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE this mascara. The formula is so wet and weighs your lashes down and doesn't give volume nor length! it's like putting black water on your lashes, so disappointed with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, really black and doesnt clump my lashes. I wore it every day when I went travelling for 3 months and it was perfect! Makes my lashes look really voluminous and long, love the brush too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Makeupdove

Super good deal if you buy from big department stores like Walmart or Sears. It comes with a brush which has very very short "spokes" and the formula for me goes on very easily and clump-free. It adds volume and length, but doesn't hold a curl very well personally. The short spokes on the brush also means that if there is an occasional clump, it's very hard to seperate. Overall, pretty good mascara, an for the price, I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ariana76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hg mascara. makes them look so long and without leaving them clumpy. went into walmart looking for whichever mascara was cheap, saw this one on sale, and have repurchased many times since!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I dislike the combination of the wand with the formula of the mascara. I don't find that it adds a lot of volume, but blackest black is really nice and dark -- a perfect black. I find that it makes my lashes feel a little crunchy, but it does give me great separation and length, and because it's so black, I like it when I'm wearing dark eye makeup, so I don't necessarily have use false lashes to ensure my lashes are visible. I don't hate it, but I don't love it, and I will probably not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Justmyopnion

This was very liquidy. Even when putting on multiple coats it looked thin and spidery, but the next time you put it on it could be very clumpy. There was no consistency with this product. The only reason it's a 2 is because of the interesting packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I have really long eyelashes and this mascara makes my lashes look even longer and thicker and makes them look beautiful. When I'm wearing this mascara people have actually asked me if I got eyelash extensions. The brush is a bit stiff and weird and I have to be gentle when putting it on. The thing that I don't like about this mascara is how hard it is to remove it. I really like mascaras that I can just remove with warm water but it is impossible with this mascara. You have to use a good makeup remover to remove it. Recently I have been using coconut oil to remove my eye makeup and I have yet to try it with this mascara. At least it has worked wonders with other mascaras so I'm hoping the oil-cleansing method will work with this one.
I will buy this again but because of the cons it is not my HG but I just really like how this makes my lashes super long and noticeable.