February 26, 2015 | 1787 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2015 10:10:00 PM More reviews by blancopanda920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

packaging is cute but it didn't work for me. Made my lashes droppy and straight even though it's formula is waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 6:08:00 PM More reviews by OhSnapSarah

great mascara, almost on my 3rd tube now. i use this after my loreal telesopic to make my lashes really thick. Its not the best to use it on its own cuz it will only make them thick and not long, thats why i like using a lengthening mascara first and a thickening mascara next, and the rocket is perfect for that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2015 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I am finally at the point where I won't purchase anything other than drugstore mascara. I haven't found one that I really like, and I just can't paying for another high end mascara, even if I can return it if I don't like it. I'd rather try 5 drugstore mascaras and just use them for several months and see how they perform long term. Anyway, enough about that. I had heard some good things about this mascara, some not so good. I was actually looking for lash sensational when I picked this up by default. When I ultimately found the lash sensational, it was a couple of dollars more so I decided to try this one instead. First, it clumps like crazy. Even with one coat, I need to clean it up with a lash comb. It flakes and smudges, but not a lot, and it takes a few hours before that happens. It weighs down my lashes because there's so much product on them, even after I comb them out, which means forget about getting any curl. So I'll use this for several months, but I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2015 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

Lets start with saying I love false lashing looking fake lashes! I layer 2-3 coats of all mascaras to build it up all the way *boom*. This mascara is magic potion, AMAZING! My lashes are suuuuuper thick and considerably long, extra black and HOLDING A CURL. 5/5. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a false lash. Keep in mind this provides max volumes and quite a lot of length (but not as much as volume) thus it is a good all rounder (no need to layer others).
Now for the cons; you have to apply it a certain way to help hold the curl and not have lashes clump. WIPE the brush on the tube end, wipe wipe wipe as this wand has way too much product. Apply coat and quickly apply a second coat within next 5-10seconds (Dont let it dry 100% or lashes get too hard to work with.) repeat for 2-3 coats as desired. This is the BEST way to get them as clump-free and get that curl perfectly in place.
Another con is, I see specks within the hour of application on my lower eye? little black specks, but after a month of using this mascara that went away so I love it now. Odd I guess?
Packaging is fun and cute, and this is one of Maybelline's best! Would definitely repurchase and reccomend to anyone. *drool* (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2015 2:11:00 PM More reviews by shelbyfgibson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara so much although the formula can be quiet wet (better than it being too dry though) and when I'm applying it I always keep q tips on hand to make sure i don't get any mascara on my skin when I'm doing my lower lashes. But I do love this mascara it give great length on the first coat and I try other drugstore mascaras but I keep going back to this one. Definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2015 12:21:00 PM More reviews by JPerezBeauty15

I actually use about two to three different mascaras during the week because i love them all! This was the second one i bought which was by accident because they didn't have the other one i use and i was in dyer need. It ended up being a blessing in disguise and works great with lengthening my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 12:54:00 AM More reviews by emilywiese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, it is my favorite drug store mascara. The formula is very wet and gives a lot of thickness and volume to your lashes. It isn't the best lengthening mascara but overall I love this and it's worth the price for only $6-7

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2015 8:41:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Why oh why do all formulas smear on me? If not for the smear factor, this would absolutely be an out of this world HG mascara! It really does it all: lengthen, curls for days, and volumizes. I purchased in Very Black in the waterproof formula. Two coats with zero clumping gives my short, spare, stick straight Asian lashes long, full, and curled lashes. Two hours later I have grey shadows beneath both eyes from mascara smudges. Ughhhh!!! My solution is the Anastasia Lashgenius waterproof topcoat and it keeps smears at bay for 8 hours. The topcoat is worth it. I have yet to discover such another well rounded mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 7:05:00 PM More reviews by mexicanninja24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I have very short lashes and this mascara give my teeny tiny microscopic lashes some life. Does not clump my lashes. In fact this is one of my holy grail mascaras. I like this one better than the high end ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2015 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Alyssa3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this it left my lashes very clumpy and it would like crumble during the day.I always had mascara under my eyes when using this