January 29, 2015 | 2003 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2015 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Branndywbu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me, this mascara was pretty clumpy overall. The first two weeks I had it, it was easy to apply, but after that it dried out really quick. It only lasted me about a month and towards the end it started to get clumpier and harder to apply. I also noticed that it made one eye look fabulous and when i did the other eye the mascara would weigh down the curl and it clumped but its weird because that only happened to one eye. But other than that its an alright mascara for me and i have short and thin eyelashes, and the mascara made then look bolder so i did like that about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 5:34:00 AM More reviews by moonsalsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara for volume and length!

This is my everyday mascara, it is affordable and does what it claims to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:28:00 PM More reviews by TaySyl

Love it! Easy to remove with makeup remover wipes, does not clump whatsoever, and adds SO much length to my lashes! It's a really really good mascara. When I first put it on, I was shocked! I kept looking at the mirror. It lasts all day long. It IS slightly pricey, but it's worth it. I recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Lauren1686

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look longer, fuller, and it doesn't clump. I also like that it separates my lashes. Good stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:03:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Middle of the road mascara.

Pros: Inexpensive, some length, some volume.

Cons: Hard brush, potential to clump, kind of wet formula.

It's meh - keep at work for an "oops, I forgot my good mascara/makeup bag at home" day, it will do a fairly decent job as a backup to your backup. The brush is almost identical to LashBlast, which I also view as "meh".

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Lizawasadiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: long-lasting, adds length, cool rocket design. Cons: difficult to remove, kinda clumpy, doesn't add *too* much volume easily (though my lashes are teeny tiny). Overall, it's good enough that I'll continue to use it, but I plan to keep shopping around for good, cheap mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2015 7:58:00 AM More reviews by michaelis

Sorry to say but this isnt helping my short and straight asian lashes.it clumps my lashes,doesnt hold clump, doesnt volumize much,doesnt lengthen much.It is also quite hard to apply to lower lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:49:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

I absolutely hate this mascara. I have relatively long lashes, but this made my lashes look short, stubby and clumpy. Very disappointed with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2015 4:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyusername123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a horrible mascara! I used it once and literally all my lashes clumped together into one big clump in the middle of my eye. I had to take it off right away and use something else. And, in the short time it was on my eye, it smeared and smudged everywhere just by blinking. The brush picks up way too much product, and makes all your lashes stick together. And, about a week later I tried to use it again, but when I took the wand out of the tube the packaging broke! The little stopper that takes off excess mascara came out of the tube, so all the product (yes, all of it,) that was in the tube went on the brush. I couldn't even see the bristles anymore! I got rid of it right after, and won't ever be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2015 3:52:00 PM More reviews by JuiceLoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its good. It delivers length like i dont know what else. Volume is really ok.
Separates the lashes nicely and doesnt smudge on me.
Its a tad drier than the One By One, witch i also love, but then again it delivers just a little tiny bit moore.
Im rebuying this :)