November 26, 2014 | 1310 users online

Body Scrubs - Nuxe - Fondant Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Beautyfoolrise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I give this 5 star!! My colleague intro me this scrub, she said that it will leave the skin smooth and soft because I have never try nuxe products before so I am little skeptical about this brand.I am currently using L'occitane almond scrub which it can be use daily.The almond scrub from loccitane is more pleasant smelling comparing to the nuxe almond scrub.The nuxe body scrub can be only use once or twice a week as the grains is bigger.When I am using this scrub, I can feel the grains and some of those coarse scrub I use before doesnt do it's job very well cuz it doesnt spread well when u apply the products on wet skin, u will tend to apply more scrub on area which u feel it didnt get on.I am not sure whether u encounter this before but I did and I will apply more and more, it is really wasteful.For this scrub I just need very little and the grain spread very well and I can feel that my skin is moist and silky after wash.What I like about this is that the ingredient is 94% natural and it is paraben free but the retail price is abit expensive, luckily I got it at a special price at a Warehouse sales.Although I like the after feeling but I wouldnt repurchase..I like to try different ptds and I believe there will be a beta one out there but if you are a big fan of almond and coarse grains, this will be a very good moist scrub for you..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This body scrub by nuxe contains:orange,lychee,walnut extracts,almond and orange flower petals! It does removes the death skin,leaving your skin super soft and fresh! The smell is awsome! Like all nuxe products! It smells like almond and orange flowers! Beautiful product! Love it!