December 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Jealousness Magic Lash Lengthening Mascara

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by larojiblanca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing! The set consists of 1 black mascara and a white fibre-type primer one for volumizing. I love how it lengthens a lot and holds a curl. The white fibres feel super light and allow you to adjust the volumizing factor. If I want a natural look, I just put a few fibres on the tip of the lashes but for nights out I put on a decent coat of it. You put on one layer of the black, a layer of the white and then finish off with another layer of the black.

I usually favor Japanese mascaras which are waterproof, sweat proof, oil proof (basically everything-proof) and need gasoline soaked towels to remove. This one has the same waterproof and oil proof qualities except it's way easier to remove with waterproof eye makeup remover (I just use the loreal dual-phase one you can get from any drugstore).

The only con would be the packaging. It would be better if they made it a dual end tube with the white fibre primer at one end and the black mascara at the other, so you dont' have to fiddle with 2 tubes in the morning when all you're thinking about is getting ready and out of the house! Also it looks kinda like a naughty adult toy...

All in all I'd definitely repurchase this product!