September 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La Creme in Marshmallow Bunny

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Marshmallow Bunny is such a nice every day wear soft pink color that is going to suit plenty of skintones.

I have lots of MAC lipsticks, but there is nothing similar to MBunny. It is a candy-lemony scented lipstick that is very creamy and after two coats looks just gorgeous.

It was my first lipstick choice by Too Faced and honestly - I was very positively impressed! This is even better than Bobbi Brown or Urban Decay lipsticks. I do find the color selection also nicely divided into cool and warm tones that are going to suit nearly any complexion.

Marshmallow Bunny is a great throw on color, no brainer choice - that looks pretty and girly. My bf loves it too.

For a better in-depth review check this blog post, quite informative

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my most go to lipsticks for those days when I just want something really soft to go with a more full on eye look or a neutral look. Its a really soft pale pink almost a milky baby pink that just seems to go well with my pale complexion and many makeup looks.

These lipsticks have a really creamy, moisturising and comfortable formula to wear, they glide on so smoothly, they are similar in formula to YSL rouge volupte (YSL is more creamy). So they feel really nice on. They are not super long lasting but I don't mind touch ups. The packaging is quite luxe too.

This colour will definately be a repurchase and I would be quite tempted to try more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

A full sized tube of this came in my Sephora Gimmie More Lip set and I finally got around to trying it. Probably not a shade I would have picked for myself but overall it isn't bad. It's not frosty, it's just a really pale pastel pink with some milkiness to the overall color. It seems to be mostly neutral as well.

I like the packaging of these La Creme lipsticks from Too Faced. They have some weight to them, they feel and look higher end which is necessary for the price of these. I approve.

The lipstick itself feels pretty creamy yet lightweight. It has a little bit of slip to it. The color is very buildable, this isn't a full pigment lipstick as in one swipe and you're done.

I could do without the milky factor to the color, it tends to settle in natural lip grooves and/or accentuate dry patches. Dry patches are super icky looking with this lipstick so make sure your lips are well exfoliated.

My lips are kind of pigmented. The color looks decent over them. It gives me kind of a pale pink lip look. However it is a warm pink and if it were any warmer I could not pull it off. My biggest rave for this is how comfortable it feels on, more like a creamy balm than a lipstick.

Lasting power is about what you would expect from something with this creamier texture. Because of the buildable color, reapplication is a breeze. It fades away really nicely and evenly for the most part. I wouldn't buy this color again but I would perhaps lookin into other shades. A great neutral shade would be fabulous in this formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up after wanting to try this particular line of lipstick due to rave reviews.
Here's my take on it:

Colour:
This particular colour is a light pastel creamy baby pink with some frost. This particular frost is not the chunky 80's glitter kind though. It is a very fine frost that makes me think back to 60's pinks, and it is quite flattering on my skin.

Texture and scent:
This is one of the most emollient lipsticks I have ever had the pleasure of trying. It has slip without being slippery but is creamy like not-quite-yet-melted butter.
However, as creamy as it is, it's not moisturising. I don't find that it dries out my lips, maybe makes them slightly more moisturised.
The smell for this particular shade is like lemon butter shortbread, quite sweet and pleasant.
I do have another shade, however, which is a bit more lemony/ cleaning product-type smell/flavour.

This isn't the best lipstick to use over lips that are dry or flaky because the texture will show any flaws.

Still this has become a go to lipstick, this particular shade 'Marshmallow Bunny' for weekends and the other shade 'Naked Dolly' for work and nights out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually stay away from frosty since I'm in my 30s but this is soooo pretty I had to get it. It's pretty frosty but classy at the same time. The formula is medium weight and super moisturizing - so comfy on the lips. My problem w this is that it doesn't last very long... and for $22.00 that's kind of sucky. And the pretty gold container is so flimsy that if you dropped it, it would dent. Idk if I would repurchase because of the low quality package and wear time, but it is very pretty.

NC15/NW20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

Obsession! I have this on razzle dazzle too. They are so creamy and this color is beautiful. Perfect for everyday!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have to say that everything about this product is awesome, except for the color. I got this in the Sephora Even More Lip Collection, and I can say that this was a very good deal. I love the design, color and heft of the packaging. It is very elegant and unique. Although this is what I would consider a moderate to a little expensive lipstick, the quality of the packaging is really elegant and imparts a sense of royalty. Inside, there is a very creamy lipstick which moisturizes and glides on smoothly. There was no feathering or bleeding and the color faded nicely throughout the day. This is not a long-lasting lipstick, but I do not mind reapplying because it is comfortable to wear and can be layered without looking fake. The only thing I really did not enjoy about it was the color. There are some much better shades out there, for example Spice Spice Baby. This pink makes me look washed out as I am on the pale side and does not flatter my complexion. Otherwise, this would be a five-star product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by surrealreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Marshmallow Bunny is a permanent shade in Too Faced's La Creme lipstick range. The retail price is $21.

About Me: Fair with warm yellow undertones (about an NC18 right now, only quite a bit more yellow toned). Very pigmented rosy red lips. Hazel eyes that look blue in daylight. Natural brunette currently dyed aubergine purple with a lot of deep red and copper highlights.

Color: In the tube and swatched on my hand, this is a light candy pink with warm yellow undertones. On my lips however, it looks almost cool toned. This does happen to me occasionally (especially with pinks), so it probably has something to do with the color of my lips or skin tone. It's not entirely opaque, but it's fairly close.

Finish: Creamy and a little glossy with a subtle white shimmer.

Texture: LOVE! Very hydrating. It's slick, but not as slick as I was expecting... just slick enough to feel moisturizing, but not so slick that it hurts the wear length significantly. Kinda thick compared to a lot of lipsticks, but incredibly comfortable.

Wear Length: About 3 1/2 hours (which is my average wear length for mid to high-end lipsticks in general). Unfortunately, after about two hours of wear this lipstick causes a thin ring of white gunk to form on the inside rim of my lips. If you're prone to this issue as I am, you'll know what I'm talking about. It happens to me with a lot of lipsticks, but it usually takes a little longer to develop and isn't quite as noticeable.

Packaging: Love lipsticks in long and lean casing. I thought I would find the gold a little tacky, but it doesn't bother me.

Comparison: Based only on color/finish.... not on texture/wear length.
MAC Vivid Imagination is a shade or two darker and has no shimmer.
MAC Angel is cooler toned and not as bright.
Dior Candide is the closest in color I think, but it's not nearly as pigmented and has no shimmer.

Bottom Line: Awesome texture! Good wear length, but after two hours or so a thin ring of white gunk develops on the inside rim of my lips. Love the color in the tube, but a little disappointed that it doesn't appear more warm toned on me when applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lippie is a baby pink color. Very pretty and flattering on my NW10 skintone. It is not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be, so i have to wear a lipgloss over it. Comes in a luxe gold tube which, when you close it, it closes securely and in a nice way..it's hard to describe. Great packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, let me say that I love Too Faced as a brand. After all, I have to love any brand that comes out with the absolute best eyeshadow primer that has ever existed. I also love their new eyeshadow palettes (Romantic, Naked, etc.) due to the cute packaging, color choices, and good pigmentation. When I first discovered these lipsticks last week, I knew I had to have them. I decided on this one and Naked Dolly. Sadly, Naked Dolly didn't work due to the way it made me look dead. But Marshmallow Bunny is a winner. At first I didn't know if this color would look good on my skintone. Since I am an NC25, I cannot wear cool-toned pink lipsticks. But this pink lipstick is not cool-toned; it brightens up my face and makes me look glowy. It is really pretty, moisturizing, and has beautiful packaging and a subtle lemon cookie scent. It is definitely a winner, and I will buy it again.