August 23, 2014 | 1744 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Perfection Beblesh Balm - Triple Functions

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wonderful product!
After trying several western bb creams, that were usually too dark and had no longevity at all, I decided I wouldn´t spend more time and money with this kind of product. but one day I decided to give korean products a chance and bought this bbcream. I´m glad I did, because I think this is the real bbcream. It has a decent coverage, and lasts, and lasts, and lasts.... all day! Also the color is good for my light skin (rc-buff, mufe 117, mac-lighter and less yellow than nc20). I would define the color as a light neutral-beige with a litle gray. It has adapted to my skin well. I find this a very good product for light skin, so if this is your case give it a try. also this one comes in a silver tube, very handy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

This is the orange bottle.
I bought this for the high SPF and because I liked the pink, loved the gold.
But it was very light and very very yellow(I am Asian and very fair as it is). I found that it blended fine but it was very flakey/dry and unnatural looking. Even though it has a thinner consistency, it seemed very thick on the face. It also rubbed off onto clothing easily and you can feel it on your face unlike the gold.
Some people seem to like it but besides the SPF and it being a bb cream, I didn't find anything objectively good about this cream.
It is more expensive than the other two as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream. It blends into my skin tone well without leaving too much of a gray cast. It also leaves a beautiful dewy finish which does not make my skin look oily. I've actually had people compliment and ask me what i'm using. It gives a medium coverage which you can build up and I find that it gives much better coverage than other BB creams i've used. One thing people as acne-prone as I am need to watch out for are products that break them out and I'm glad to say this one does not! Definitely have repurchased several times.