October 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Perfection Beblesh Balm - Triple Functions

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

**Basing review on legit 2012 manufacturer version of this product, which I assume is the same as current version.

I bought my first 2 Asian BB creams recently, this one and the Skin79 VIP Gold. This Silver "Perfection" (it's not the Orange one) one is my HG of BB creams! I'm surprised this one doesn't get as much hype as the Hot Pink and VIP Gold.

The medium-full coverage is higher than the VIP Gold and most American BB creams. I'm guessing the coverage is higher than the Hot Pink too, as someone who has both told me the coverage for the Hot Pink and VIP Gold is the same. Covers all of my redness and acne scarring. I do need to use a little concealer for acne, but I have to use concealer with everything.

Best of all, it matches the color of my skin (standard "light" with neutral-pink undertones) *exactly*. It really does seem to adjust to your skin tone (nothing I've tried ever really has). It's not gray at all. I would imagine it would suit most skin tones.

It comes out of the tube kind of beige. It doesn't smell like anything. Second best of all...it controls oil on my very oily skin the best I've ever experienced, and seems to actually prevent sweating (weird, I know!). It stays matte to the touch, but it's not un-glowy. Hard to explain, you just have to see it. VIP Gold is definitely more glowy and moisturizing, but I'd say this one is much much better for oily skin.

This is the most natural looking bb cream I've ever tried. You really can't tell I have anything on, except all my redness and scarring are gone. Wow. Now, if I'm not going to be trying out any more new BB creams, what am I going to do with my time? ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wonderful product!
After trying several western bb creams, that were usually too dark and had no longevity at all, I decided I wouldn´t spend more time and money with this kind of product. but one day I decided to give korean products a chance and bought this bbcream. I´m glad I did, because I think this is the real bbcream. It has a decent coverage, and lasts, and lasts, and lasts.... all day! Also the color is good for my light skin (rc-buff, mufe 117, mac-lighter and less yellow than nc20). I would define the color as a light neutral-beige with a litle gray. It has adapted to my skin well. I find this a very good product for light skin, so if this is your case give it a try. also this one comes in a silver tube, very handy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

This is the orange bottle.
I bought this for the high SPF and because I liked the pink, loved the gold.
But it was very light and very very yellow(I am Asian and very fair as it is). I found that it blended fine but it was very flakey/dry and unnatural looking. Even though it has a thinner consistency, it seemed very thick on the face. It also rubbed off onto clothing easily and you can feel it on your face unlike the gold.
Some people seem to like it but besides the SPF and it being a bb cream, I didn't find anything objectively good about this cream.
It is more expensive than the other two as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this BB cream. It blends into my skin tone well without leaving too much of a gray cast. It also leaves a beautiful dewy finish which does not make my skin look oily. I've actually had people compliment and ask me what i'm using. It gives a medium coverage which you can build up and I find that it gives much better coverage than other BB creams i've used. One thing people as acne-prone as I am need to watch out for are products that break them out and I'm glad to say this one does not! Definitely have repurchased several times.