July 29, 2014 | 1966 users online

Deodorants - Nuxe - Long-Lasting Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am one of those people who never need to go to a sauna, I sweat a lot, naturally. This means having to carry around my deodorant and antibacterial wipes to stay fresh until the end of the day. To make things worse, my skin reacts to aluminium deodorants by the third application forming an itchy rash. I tried this deodorant as I liked the idea of it being natural. To my surprise, it works and keeps me fresh all day! I'm on my 5th bottle and will keep buying this as long as they keep making it. Tip: For best results, roll over all areas where you typically sweat. WAIT until it dries, then get dressed. To work effectively, it needs to sink into your skin, not clothes. If in a rush, use a hairdryer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The long-lasting deodorant by nuxe contains: natural powders of alum and silver! it smells like nuxe products:verry soft and comforting! It`s a roller applicator,and it goes really well!It does keep you fresh all day! Love it!