August 29, 2014 | 1747 users online

Shampoo - ENJOY - Rejuvenating Volumizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by ljennkris

I rarely write reviews but I just have to now. I have been on a search for a sulfate-free shampoo (I color my hair and have recently had a keratin treatment) I can open a store with all the shampoos I have tried, many which have good ratings on here. My hair is fine, tends to get oily at the scalp easily but the ends can be dry. It's very hard hair to deal with because it is literally oily and dry at the same time! I came across ENJOY on a search. The salesperson said my hair is suited for the volumizing shampoo and I bought the hydrating conditioner. This is the first time in a long time my hair actually felt clean from a sulfate free shampoo. It had body and felt great, I didn't have to wash it the 2nd day either. I highly recommend this shampoo if you are experiencing a similar problem as me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

If you're looking for a sulfate free line, ENJOY haircare is the way to go. I swore off of sulfate free products particularly shampoos because they would never feel like they were cleaning my fine hair thoroughly and leaving the strands limp and weighed down. Finally I found my HG high end haircare line. This volumizing shampoo still doesn't foam up much as expected, but it leaves my hair feeling clean, not stripped dry, and after blow drying, the strands have bounce to them without frizz. I like the minty scent too. The shampoo doesn't feel as cooling or tingly as the matching conditioner though. One bottle of this seems to deplete quickly so I tend to purchase the larger liter size which is a better value. I wish it came with a pump dispenser!