November 24, 2014 | 1661 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Prai Radiant Day Caviar-Flawless Finish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

This is a super soft, lightweight, silicone-y primer. Wonderful slip, feels soft as silk on skin, dries quickly to a velvety finish. Honestly, this leaves skin feeling like a rose petal ... Soft and velvety. It is a little bit moisturizing, so it's almost like a serum/primer in one.

Makeup stays true to color longer when I wear this, and keeps a nice, natural, satiny finish. Blurs fine lines. Smooths everything out. Makes makeup last longer. Really good stuff! Wish I could get it in stores, but it's only online.

Packaging is pretty and pink, and is a very large, generous size pump bottle, so it lasts a really, really long time. Pretty, floral scent. Just a very nicely done product. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I am posting this review on behalf of my mum who is almost 80. She has never looked her age but recently she has been desperate to 'charge up' her skincare regime. I bought her this serum which she uses as a primer. She absolutely loves it and swears she can see a real difference in her skin on the days she uses it. Between us, we love the Prai Anti-Aging Serum/Oil, Throat/Neck Cream and this item. I will definitely repeat purchase - next time for myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Limey

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is only available either online at HSN or on television , which is a shame as it is the best primer I have ever used. It lasts forever and comes in a 1.7fl. oz bottle. It really makes your make-up look gorgeous, I am an actress and always use this on-camera or on-stage, you will have to pry this Prai from my cold dead hand. Highly recommend.