October 21, 2014 | 1161 users online

Eyes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Peek a Bright Eyes Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Elvina003

So far i love this product, it comes in a handy size where i can bring it everywhere.. There's the magnet thing that makes it tightly closed.. And you dont have to buy the brushes because all are provided inside. It gives you the basic color in brown that im sure we can use it in any occassion. But unfortunately the base shadow seems to not work on me, i dont find any effect of it..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by firefox23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I completely agree with the post below mine - I was super excited when I bought this but when I first tried it, I wasn't sure if I liked it. The brown shade that comes with the kit can be a bit dark if you have fair skin like me, so I suggest using a light hand applying it to see how it translates to your skin-tone. After I figured out how to make it work for me, I was totally sold and now I use it everyday.

A quick overview: The kit contains three eyeshadow shades, and a a potted version of Benefit's popular 'Eye Bright' pencil. The first shade is a light all-over-lid colour, the second is a warm brown and the third is more of a frosted colour (kind of like a highlight powder). I bought this because I'm kind of new when it comes to using eyeshadow, and though I have the Urban Decay Naked and Naked2 palettes, it's a bit hard to figure out what goes where and how to work the colours together. This kit really makes it easy, and it's great for an everyday look, but can also be deepened for a night out. It's all neatly contained in one little kit, so It's really perfect as it's all I need to reach for. Kits like this generally contain cheep mini-brushes, however the brushes in this actually aren't that bad. I still use my MAC brushes to blend and apply sometimes but, the brushes are perfectly acceptable for a quick everyday application.

I wear this with black liquid eyeliner and it's the perfect mix. Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I wasn't impressed at first and almost took this back to the store but one morning I decided to give it another chance, glad I did. The brown shade for contour and crease is a bit intense so I use this very light handedly and blend well with the other 2 shades. Overall I do like this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am NC 20, fair asian girl with dark brown eyes.

I LOVE this palette. I tried out the colors in the store and they were very pigmented on my hand and the colors looked really wearable for everyday to brighten up the eyes and draw attention to my dark eyes. Well they do in a very natural way, I just look so much more awake :)

I saw the video on HSN and the before and afters are pretty amazing, they really do make a difference! I look so much more illuminated. The eye bright is AMAZING for brightening the inner corners too! :)

I can imagine that this palette would make darker skin tones (of NC 30 or darker) a bit ashy looking so it is not recommended (IN MY opinion only!) I could be very wrong.