Korres Cheek Butter - Chara Crimson

Bisdiglyceryl, Polyacrylate 2 Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Prunus Amygdalus, Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Vegetable Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dicalcium Phosphate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetradi-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Flavor (Aroma), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 6 Lake, Iron Oxides, Mica, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake

on 3/10/2015 1:42:00 AM

I loved this! The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because they no longer sell it in stores and I don't want to order online because there are more blushes I like just as much that i can buy in store. But this blush was fantastic it blend so nice and lasted all day it was very creamy and smooth and looked so flattering I really do wish they'd put these back in stores

on 4/24/2014 1:12:00 AM

I purchased this when Sephora clearanced out all Korres make-up. I had used their powder blushes and bronzers before and love their lip butter products so I thought I would give it a try. I am so glad that I did and only regret that I didn't purchase other colors.

The product is very pigmented so it doesn't take much to give a nice, healthy glow to my cheeks. I just run a flat top duo-fiber stippling brush over the top and gently blend it into my cheeks.

I love the packaging of this product, they travel very well in my suitcase. I am going to need to find a new source for the Korres make-up line as I really like these, as well as some of their other products.

on 6/9/2013 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was skeptical on buying it but it was such a nice color I bought it anyway. I use a flat top kabuki to tap the product when lightly pat it on my cheeks and it gives me a pink tint nicely. Sometimes after applying lip balm, I add a little of this on my lips to match my cheeks and it looks beautiful. ❤

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to love the cheek butter, but it's such a mixed bag. The product does not apply smoothly at all: I have to warm it with my fingers first, and even after doing that, the color applies jerkily and will not blend well. The blush still looks overdone even when applied with a light touch.

The color itself is beautiful--Chara Crimson is a nice brick-berry color--so I decided to try to salvage it as a lip color...and THAT, it's perfect for: it gives my lips a nice tint. But given the price of the cheek butter--$25 at Sephora--I'm probably not going to purchase it again.

Popular Blush Products