Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Matte Eyeshadow Papyrus Canary

on 8/2/2014 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

One of the best-ever "boring basics" I've used. In the pan, it's a matte, neutral to slightly yellow light beige. But the texture is creamy, lasting power is excellent, and I love how a quick wash of this from lid to brow covers discoloration and gives a fresh, polished, yet natural look. HG status for me.

on 12/4/2012 12:57:00 PM

This eyeshadow has a very creamy texture and there is nothing dry or powdery about it. I have never tried another matte eyeshadow like it. The color itself is just a beige with a slightly yellow undertone and is not unique but it is wonderful for "oops" moments. If I happen to blend a darker color too high or too far out, I can simply apply this over and blend and it corrects my mistake without having to remove any makeup. Very opaque and long lasting. Makes a great base color to use under other shadows as I sometimes have redness or veins showing and this corrects it and other shadows layer smoothly over it. The color may not grab your attention but its versatility, texture, and staying power will.