December 19, 2014 | 1527 users online

Eye Shadow - Rouge Bunny Rouge - Long-Lasting Eyeshadow - Capricious Nightingale

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by planetnars

This is a wonderful shimmery eyeshadow that is described as cherry blossom pink,and I think that shade is accurate. There is no fallout when applying this eyeshadow and blends creamy. The shimmer finish looks sophisticated and enhancing to the eye area but is not frosty or metallic. Nothing harsh about it and the effect needs to be seen in person to be appreciated, in my opinion. I consider this a "grown up pink" as it does not look garrish nor too juvenile. Excellent texture and very long wear time. I do not need to wear any eyeshadow base with this and I have no creasing problems despite my oily eyelids. This is a 2.4 g shadow I am reviewing and my only complaint is with the packing. The design is understated and elegant but very lightweight, I think something with a heavier feel like the lipsticks would make the product feel "less cheap" but the product itself makes up for any shortcomings with the package and I feel it is a good value.