September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Shampoo - Yes To Carrots - Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Smells great, and cleans my oily hair perfectly with no repeat necessary. They also have healthier ingredients than other brands and I love that me nor my little family is being exposed to nasty chemicals. I've tried other shampoos in this brand, but this is my favorite.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product lathered well, my hair felt clean afterwards. However, it made my usually silky hair feel rough and tangly (even in the shower so you can imagine what it was like when it dried). I had to use heaps of the conditioner to detangle it in the shower. To be honest I purchased this because I thought it would smell fruity and like blueberries, but it didn't. It smelt strange like chemicals/cleaning fluid. Its strange because even though I felt that my hair was rough after using this, it actually got greasy so quickly. I used this for a month, and my hair progressively got frizzier and felt duller, less shiny, etc. I am now back to my morrocon oil shampoo. I definately do not reccommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really on the fence about this shampoo. I've used 1/2 of the bottle and still just not sure about it.

First, the scent to me smells like lemon Soft Scrub. That was really hard to move past since I have sinus issues. Luckily, it does not cling to hair.

Hair feels clean and moisturized with very little breakage. There's just something off. My hair is still frizzy and it gets oily really fast. I have an oily scalp but the next morning it is an oil slick. I've used plenty of SLS free shampoos so I know this happens often with them.
Maybe I just can't get past using a product that to me smells like a cleaner I use for my shower.
My hair could be more moisturized but it's not bad. What I did notice was the next morning along with the oily scalp my hair had lots of texture and my wave would have broken through even though I blow dried it straight. About 4 inches of the ends would feel dry. Now normally I would just stop using the product but I was stuck on how my hair felt right after washing. Finally I just gave up and stored it under the sink. There really should be a maybe option for buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I've been using this for a few days now, and here's my review so far:
Lathers well. It doesn't contain SLS, but it does contain one other type of sulfate. It is also paraben-free. The consistency is kinda runny. I only needed a small amount to cover my long, fine hair, so the bottle will last a while (11.5 oz/ 340mL). The smell is citrus-y, not "blueberry" in the sense of what most people consider blueberry (artificial); it smells like the inside of actual blueberries. It rinsed clean with ease. I haven't noticed any significant hair trauma (tangling, breakage, falling out, dryness, etc.) since I've been using this shampoo. My hair is soft and managable after it dries. I've been using Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong conditioner for about a week and a half, so I can't account for the Yes to Blueberries conditioner or the effect of using just this shampoo alone. I will continue to use this until the bottle is empty, or until any adverse effects occur (in which case I will update this review). Overall, it's a pretty good organic-ish shampoo, but admittedly, I don't normally pay $8 for a bottle of shampoo this small (I'm a drugstore kinda girl).