October 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Malthawadi

This mascara is by far the best Mascara I found ever!!! my lashes are already very long, but not as thick, so this is a great mascara if your looking for volume!

When I got out and use this mascara, my lashes look so thick and almost fake! (love the fake
lashes look - but might be too much for people who don't like the fake lashes look)

I always restock when I finish it! been through 4 already!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by LalaNlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

simply amazing! One of the best mascaras I've ever used and I tried everything out there! This Mascara gives me Volume and separate my lashes very good.Love Love Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I honestly thought this was going to be just another expensive and overrated mascara by a high-end brand. But I was so wrong. This is actually probably the best mascara I have used so far in my life. Does not smudge. Lasts for 18 hours without any flaking or loss of volume. Stayed put even when I cried(this is not a waterproof formula). It's a matte finish, no shine. Two coats is all you need.

But the thing is... I can see how this would not work for those who prefer a natural look. Because this mascara will give you a true false lash effect. Ton of volume and length. I see how it can be a bit too much for some people.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Coconoir2012

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too thick and clumpy. I'll stick to Iniranle

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, so, I committed a beauty sin with this mascara. I bought it, used it once, didn't like the results and shoved it in a drawer. Truly a crime when you're talking Chanel! But I moved recently and in the process unearthed this guy (it had only been about two months), and decided to give it another shot. My initial complaint about this mascara was that it didn't really coat every lash- the thick brush and wet formula didn't allow me to reach the inner corners and bottom lashes effectively, and the densely packed bristles tend to clump the lashes after one coat. So, in the spirit of second chances, I decided Le Volume might benefit from some layering. I curled my lashes, applied two coats of Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base, one coat of this, and one coat of Lancome Definicils to separate and get those finicky little lashes. And BAM, it was like I had falsies on! And this mascara was definitely the workhorse, as I really just used Definicils to grab the lashes it couldn't. For the price I think this should perform a lot better, but I am very pleased with the results my layering got me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Alexandra0330

Bought this mascara because of all the great reviews! And I'm so glad i did! By far the best mascara I've ever used! After two coats my lashes look incredible! The only con is the fact that it smudges a bit, but when it comes to volume, definition, lenghth and curl, it is a 10+!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It builds up my poor short lashes to quite a nice "you have great lashes" result. You have it all - volume, color, length. What else would you want from a HE mascara? I would prefer it not to flake but it does. On me, that is. So I am not going to re-purchase and will go back to my beloved Dior extase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by romina74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what the fuss is all about. This is nothing more than a drugstore mascara. I purchased this after reading all the hype, and for $32 it is awful. First, it does not give you great dramatic lashes. It's more natural looking and that's after 2 coats. Second, it smeared all over my top and bottom lashes after only 1 or 2 hours. I looked a mess. I use to use Instant Lash many years ago and they discontinued it. This is just awful. And Chanel's liquid liner just separated and smeared all over me. They should be ashamed of themselves. I use to use a lot of Chanel makeup but their quality is down the drain. The only thing good about them is the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by BrittneyMaxine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Never ever ever will I buy another mascara. I'm on my 4th tube and swear I'll never go back to anything else. Also, I've always cringed at the thought of wearing anything but black mascara but I'm a freak about their color 30 prune. You can't tell it's colored unless it's in a certain light but it makes green and hazel eyes stand out like crazy. If you have ever been curious about a colored mascara I would recommend this color above all. So happy I found this mascara. Idk how some women claim all mascaras are the same. This stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by michiemichie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this product after obtaining a sample from the Chanel counter. It is the best ever mascara that I have ever used. It gives you lashes like they were false. I am extremely impressed with this and will definately be buying again.