October 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - Cashmere Glow Golden Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

Wow this scent is strong! If I used the scrub, the lotion, and the body spray all at once I'd knock someone over. Using the scrub alone is plenty. It smells very nice and my skin is really smooth and exfoliated after. But if you don't like scents from shower products to linger, I'd avoid this one. you're like me, and want to use this in place of perfume, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of scrubs. So when I got a coupon advertising a body scrub at BBW, I had to check it out. Cashmere? Not my thing, but truth be told, I did like the packaging. Yaay advertising!

"Ever girl deserves cashmere! Our new luxuriously rich formula naturally exfoliates with sugar crystals and conditions with apricot and sweet almond oils. Scrub combines with an enticing blend of golden peach and shimmering vanilla wrapped in soft cashmere musk, now in an easy, convenient no-mess squeezable tube. Skin will look and feel smooth after just one use!
Now available in easy-to-use, no-mess squeezable tube!
Our exclusive Cashmere Glow fragrance is a warm blend of golden peach and shimmering vanilla wrapped in soft cashmere musk"

I'm not a fan of peach, but their mix of peach and vanilla is really slick. Leaves a little oil on your skin, which you may or may not like (since it's winter, it hydrates well for me).. but it's not a lot, and you don't feel oily.

The sugar granules ARE very large, but that works for me as well, a once a week sort of thing. I love that the scent stays on even after the shower. I'll definitely buy it again