Urban Decay Melt (originally in the Build Your Own Palette Quad)

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I received this with my recent sale order from ud.com. It swatched well against my olive skin. I did call UD info and the lady was super helpful. This shade is the new formula, but was produced Fall 2012 and is coming up on its shelf life. I bought the palette for travel, so am not upset that the eyeshadow is expiring/expired.

Melt came in my Build Your Own Palette Quad. It is a peachy beige color with a satin like finish - a champagne shade. It is extremely neutral on my NW20 eyes...like almost nothing. But it does offer a beautiful satiny finish that is great for casual days or red lip days. Honestly, not my fave color at all (bit boring, I have so many colors like it)...never would have bought it if it had not come with the quad, but a very nice neutral peachy champagne...and a very nice neutral is hard to find with UD. I put Naked (crease), ABC GUM (highlight), and Sin (lid) in my Melt quad. Very neutral, travel friendly quad. I do like the ease of the UD quads and how easily the shadows pop out of their tins and into the quad. I can even switch in a a color for another when I am planning a trip to customize for my plans. Very flexible which is why I went with the UD quad.