December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Blush - Etude - Fresh Cherry Tint (All colours)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by UndoubtedlyBatty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been looking for a nice lip colour to experiment with gradiation (still not quite got it!) and decided to go for the lilac one of this.

I was not dissapointed, the colour is gorgeous, although it's darker and stronger than I expected I adore the colour and it's one of my favourite products, giving my lips a simple pop of colour.

The smell of this product is definitely cherries and it's a nice scent to have just beneath your nose.

The packaging is also cute and simple, and you can pop it into a small pocket in your bag for throughout the day (although I don't think you'll need to top it up, if only for the scent!)

Just bought PK001 because I've been looking for a nice light pink to contrast with a dark eye look sometimes, and I thought another one of these was a safe bet :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Michaela264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I saw this cutie online I couldn't resist but puchasing it. The package is super cute (it's Etude House after all), there are 4 colors available( plus 2 limited colors) and because I couldn't choose I got all of them except the red one!

They're have a pretty light texture but they are not watery or runny so they're very convenient when applying and they also smell so sweet! Yummy ^^

Their color is very bright and looks so fresh on the lips, especially the #PK001 which is the light pink surprised me with its vivid finish on the lips! But my favourite one is lavender one #PK501, it makes my lips look so delicious!!!

They also claim to be moisturizing...I can't really agree with this, because my lips are drying way to much when I'm using them without a lip balm on top, so if you have dry lips and want to use these tints make sure to have a good lip balm to use on top and don't worry the color will not fade because they're really long lasting! And that's what I love about them, I can drink, eat or do anything without worrying about my lip color fading!

I got them online for about $ 6.50, which is a very reasonable price!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cutelittlethings

I got this in sample size in the color Hot Pink. Texture is very creamy, doesn't dry my lips out but to be very honest, it doesn't really do its job as a lip tint. Color is a little bit sheer, unlike any other tints that i've tried before, this is the least pigmented one. I think this is more like a sheer lip gloss. I was hoping that this will work great for me but no :( very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these. So cheap and it actually stains my lips for a long time. The texture is kind of creamy, rather than liquidy, and it doesn't make my lips feel dry. Also smells amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lippiereviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging; I love all etude house packaging. They always make their products look super cute and draw you into buying them.

I get mine online for about 7AUD. I have mine in cherry red, I think.

It's a lip tint, yes, but it's not a watery lip tint. It's a creamy lip tint instead. It gives a more even coverage than a watery lip tint, which I like. It wears for around 3-4 hours with eating and drinking. It's pretty moisturising for a lip tint, and only feels sticky until it dries.

The colour is a pretty cherry red-pink, and is very pigmented. I like using a very small amount to give a sheer cherry colour by wiping off majority of product on the doe foot applicator, or using it to create the gradient lips worn by many koreans, except my skin and lips aren't pale enough for the pale pink that they use T_T

The lid is bigger than the actual tube that contains the product, but I still love it. (The product also smells like asian grape gummies, mmm! extra perks!)

I definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ulfah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip tint just so so. Have a smaller size than EH dear darling but more expensive in price. But the higher price doesn't give better result. I don't know why, but this tint makes my lip dried faster & chapped with or without lip balm. I have the light pink one, but the color just too vibrant for pale pink, more likely closer to the hot pink one. Sooo different from what they put on the advertising pic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by bphearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip tint. It my first time trying an Etude House lip tint and I was really excited for it. I got it in Cherry Red.

Although the packaging is very cute I really do wish I could see the product inside. At times I think it even looks too childish, but cute is part of what Etude is known for.

The wand is a doe foot applicator and much shorter than I thought. I'm afraid the product at the bottom will go to waist because I can't reach it with the wand nor can I see inside to get an idea as to how much product I have left. For that I dock off the rating.

The tint itself is more of a hot pink than a red which I found to be disappointing because I really wanted Cherry Red to be red! But I do still like the color. It smells very sweet and the consistency is kind of creamy. If you have ever tried ChaCha tint that is what this feels like.

My lips tend to dry easily but luckily I did not find this product to be nearly as drying as other tints. If you wear balm underneath you should be good for a while. It lasts well but you will need to touch up after eating which is normal. Overall I am pleased and plan on trying more tints from Etude!

I really don't know why this tint is catergorized as a blush. This is NOT a blusher!

Update - What the heck is this magic?? My lips are glossy after applying and still feel moisturized yet when I tap my lips and kiss my hand no color comes off! I ate a bagel and drank some coffee and even ate popcorn!! The color is still there! How is this tint still on my lips?? The glossyness faded after eating but the color is still strong! I am seriously surprised. I'm totally changing this to a 5/5. No other tint has been as kind to my lips as this one.

2nd Update - I'm still loving this tint. It's the most moisturizing lip tint I've ever used. I still don't understand why categorized as a blush but I decided to try it as a blush and it worked wonderfully! It blended nicely, not patchy like Benetint sometimes does. Lasted sooooooo long on me too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by familiarplaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only have the red one (RD301) of this since I heard the other colors barely showed up on the lips. I have another one of Etude's lip tint varieties but I like this one a lot more. I love lip tints, but they always leave my lips chapped and peeling, this one doesn't seem to do that.

The only thing I kind of don't like about it is how the color seems to be a little too neon bright for me.

Pros: Great formulation, cheap, cute packaging,
Cons: Color's too bright, runs out easily

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

The product is meh... Here are the HONEST pros and cons:

Pros:
1) The pink tint makes your lips look like they are NATURALLY pink. Not bright or unnatural, just porcelain dolly pink, which is gorgeous. I've never even tried a product that looks so natural, seriously.

2) Feels light and once it's dry, you can't even tell you have makeup on.

3) Relatively cheap.

Cons:

1) This product will dry the hell out of your lips, like all tints do. If you use this your lips will be chapped and in pain for at least two days.

2) Super bitter taste. It's common with Etude House lip tints but c'mon, they can do better than this.

3) Faint smell of cherries but you will mostly smell chemicals.

4) You can achieve the same results applying just a hint of matte pink lipstick.

All in all, not that great of a product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in orange and love the way it looks and makes you look. The smell is nice, the color is naturally colorful and has a nice sheen to it, no shimmer no tackiness, the wear is long. Great value for the money, will buy in more shades in the future.