April 16, 2014 | 965 users online

Blush - Etude - Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by bphearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip tint. It my first time trying an Etude House lip tint and I was really excited for it. I got it in Cherry Red.

Although the packaging is very cute I really do wish I could see the product inside At times I think it even looks to childish but cute is part of what Etude is known for.

The wand is doe foot and much shorter than I thought. I'm afraid the product at the bottom will go to waist because I can't reach it with the wand nor can I see inside to get and idea as to how much product I have left.

The tint itself is more of a hot pink than a red which I found to be disappointing because I really wanted Cherry Red to be red! But I do still like the color. It smells very sweet and the consistency is kind of creamy. If you have ever tried ChaCha tint that is what this feels like.

My lips tend to dry easily but luckily I did not find this product to be nearly as drying as other tints. If you wear balm underneath you should be good for a while. It lasts well but you will need to touch up after eating which is normal. Overall I am pleased and plan on trying more tints from Etude!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by familiarplaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only have the red one (RD301) of this since I heard the other colors barely showed up on the lips. I have another one of Etude's lip tint varieties but I like this one a lot more. I love lip tints, but they always leave my lips chapped and peeling, this one doesn't seem to do that.

The only thing I kind of don't like about it is how the color seems to be a little too neon bright for me.

Pros: Great formulation, cheap, cute packaging,
Cons: Color's too bright, runs out easily

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

The product is meh... Here are the HONEST pros and cons:

Pros:
1) The pink tint makes your lips look like they are NATURALLY pink. Not bright or unnatural, just porcelain dolly pink, which is gorgeous. I've never even tried a product that looks so natural, seriously.

2) Feels light and once it's dry, you can't even tell you have makeup on.

3) Relatively cheap.

Cons:

1) This product will dry the hell out of your lips, like all tints do. If you use this your lips will be chapped and in pain for at least two days.

2) Super bitter taste. It's common with Etude House lip tints but c'mon, they can do better than this.

3) Faint smell of cherries but you will mostly smell chemicals.

4) You can achieve the same results applying just a hint of matte pink lipstick.

All in all, not that great of a product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by msyu

I bought this in orange and love the way it looks and makes you look. The smell is nice, the color is naturally colorful and has a nice sheen to it, no shimmer no tackiness, the wear is long. Great value for the money, will buy in more shades in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

I love lip tints and was of course eager to try Etude House's own rendition of it. I have the hot pink one as well as the coral one. This product's texture reminds me of Benefit's Cha Cha Tint and Posie Tint [the gel-like texture]. For the coral one, it just didnt do it for me. It barely showed up on my lips and Benefit's Cha Cha Tint, though way pricier, delivers the pigmentation and gives my lips that beautiful coral tint that I want. I find that with the Etude House coral one, I have to keep piling on product to get even a teensy bit of stain to show up. However, for the pink one, this one is much better, somehow it manages to leave a pinkish stain which is nice. I would think the red one would leave a much better stain as well although I would much rather go for the Etude House Proof 10 Aqua Tint for a red stain [way cheaper and same quality/effect as Benefit's Benetint]. Price point is ok, still reasonable compared to other brands. As for packaging, it is obviously cute as most korean cosmetics packaging tend to be lol. Overall, I would probably only recommmend the red or pink shades in this range if you are daed set on trying this product. [though like I said, for the red shade, the proof 10 aqua tint from the same brand does a better job]

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by SS100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing good reviews on the brand, I checked it out and this was one of the products I first bought. I wanted a coraly but not harsh tint and I thought this would be a perfect alternative to Cha Cha tint. It's not, the colors are different. On my skin in natural light, this is very subtle--which can be a good or a bad thing. However, on my skin, with flash, they're bright orange streaks which you hardly see without harsh lighting. So don't overdo it especially if you will be exposed to camera flashes haha. As a lip stain, it's also very very subtle and sheer that I have to use a lot of products both on cheeks and lips to achieve what I want. I don't think it's worth the money if you have to use that much for so little natural-light effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is supposed to be used on the lips :)

i love this.. gives me the korean look i like for my lips. makes me look fresh and very natural looking!!

will buy again and again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Miluiel

I received a sample of this product in shade number 001, Cherry Pink, with an order from seoulglamour. The sample packet was very generous - I've already used this product twice, and there's still at least half a packet left because it requires so little to get a lovely, fresh-faced look. The color is really scary coming straight out of the package - an opaque, neon pink - but it sheers out to a lovely light flush on my pale skin. With a touch of powder on top, it looks perfect paired with a BB Cream!

This shade is very similar in color to Benefit's PosieTint, though I think I prefer the Etude House version's texture because it's slightly thicker and I think it blends better.