Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint (All colours)

3.9

on 6/7/2015 11:24:00 PM

I really love this tint. Good thing is that it comes with many cute colors. I normally buy from q-depot.com as they offer reasonable price and free shipping. Wonder if you have any idea of any other online shop. Stay beautiful girls!

For the color pink #1, the lightest pink.

Not sure if I would buy this again. It would highly depend if I found another tint that was with in the same color, price range and quality. Don't let this completely scare you away.

When I first was using this my was using a lip exfoliatent that wasn't doing the job all too well. On my lips the color stayed nicely and didn't show off my dry cracked lips (which tints tend to do.) As a lip tint it worked well, until..

I found a new lip exfolient that was much better for my lips overall, but didn't mesh well with this tint. With the new lip exfoliatent I found that the color didn't stay on as long, and would cling on to the dry parts of my lips if I have forgotten to use my lip balm, so I found myself re applying once a day after my first application.

As a cheek tint this is fantastic. I love using this as a subsitute for blush by itself for an everyday use. Its also fun to mix in with a light pink blush for a bright light pink color for occasions like going out.

Anyway, I love the baby pink color. its way cute and girly!

on 5/16/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg they smell nice! i only use a little n guess what?! they stay like forever !! nice color . the pink are not too pink, they are more like "fresh red color" love this!!!! but the packaging are just so so . the texture is watery and i am okay about that!

on 2/28/2015 3:53:00 AM

This is a very good, affordable tint that has great, cutesy color selections.

I love the gel-like consistency of these. I got the color in a warm tone hot pink. It can be blotchy if you have dry lips, but I just put a gloss over it and it seems to fix that problem. Granted, I don't own many tints but I am pleased with this one!

on 2/3/2015 4:20:00 PM

I got the orange color.

The packing, which looks like nail polish, feels a bit cheap. The sour flavor was ok at first, but the aftertaste lasted WAAAAY too long and I didn't like it all. The coverage is very sheer and not really buildable, but it's good if you wanted to go for a natural look and what color there is lasts quite a while.

It's not bad if you can get it for its original price, but since it's hard to find outside of Korea, I'd say pass on it if you have to pay shipping. The shipping can easily double the cost of the product, and there's not a lot of product in the bottle so it's not really worth it.

I've been looking for a nice lip colour to experiment with gradiation (still not quite got it!) and decided to go for the lilac one of this.

I was not dissapointed, the colour is gorgeous, although it's darker and stronger than I expected I adore the colour and it's one of my favourite products, giving my lips a simple pop of colour.

The smell of this product is definitely cherries and it's a nice scent to have just beneath your nose.

The packaging is also cute and simple, and you can pop it into a small pocket in your bag for throughout the day (although I don't think you'll need to top it up, if only for the scent!)

Just bought PK001 because I've been looking for a nice light pink to contrast with a dark eye look sometimes, and I thought another one of these was a safe bet :)

on 8/23/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

When I saw this cutie online I couldn't resist but puchasing it. The package is super cute (it's Etude House after all), there are 4 colors available( plus 2 limited colors) and because I couldn't choose I got all of them except the red one!

They're have a pretty light texture but they are not watery or runny so they're very convenient when applying and they also smell so sweet! Yummy ^^

Their color is very bright and looks so fresh on the lips, especially the #PK001 which is the light pink surprised me with its vivid finish on the lips! But my favourite one is lavender one #PK501, it makes my lips look so delicious!!!

They also claim to be moisturizing...I can't really agree with this, because my lips are drying way to much when I'm using them without a lip balm on top, so if you have dry lips and want to use these tints make sure to have a good lip balm to use on top and don't worry the color will not fade because they're really long lasting! And that's what I love about them, I can drink, eat or do anything without worrying about my lip color fading!

I got them online for about $ 6.50, which is a very reasonable price!!!

I used to hate this but turns out, this tint is really a nice product! I have two colours: PK001 & PK002. PK001 is a pink colour while PK002 is like a hot pink colour. These two are very pigmented, but still looks natural on my lips. Lasts for a very long time, and once the colour starts to fade away, it kinda leaves my lips looking moist and fresh. Fresh Cherry Tint also has a very creamy texture and awesome smell, it smells like cherries! Will definitely repurchase! I also would like to try out other shades as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these. So cheap and it actually stains my lips for a long time. The texture is kind of creamy, rather than liquidy, and it doesn't make my lips feel dry. Also smells amazing.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love the packaging; I love all etude house packaging. They always make their products look super cute and draw you into buying them.

I get mine online for about 7AUD. I have mine in cherry red, I think.

It's a lip tint, yes, but it's not a watery lip tint. It's a creamy lip tint instead. It gives a more even coverage than a watery lip tint, which I like. It wears for around 3-4 hours with eating and drinking. It's pretty moisturising for a lip tint, and only feels sticky until it dries.

The colour is a pretty cherry red-pink, and is very pigmented. I like using a very small amount to give a sheer cherry colour by wiping off majority of product on the doe foot applicator, or using it to create the gradient lips worn by many koreans, except my skin and lips aren't pale enough for the pale pink that they use T_T

The lid is bigger than the actual tube that contains the product, but I still love it. (The product also smells like asian grape gummies, mmm! extra perks!)

I definitely recommend!