April 20, 2014 | 1697 users online

Skincare - Face - Mary Kay - Timewise Repair System

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Debmurphy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best skin care I've used ever! The packaging alone is fabulous, keeping it fresh and free of bacteria. I have spent a fortune on skin care. Estée Lauder, Lancôme, La Mer skin ceuticals. Hands down, Mary Kay hit a home run with this. Not your grandmothers skin care. and it takes only a few minutes every night. everything works together, feels great, no burning, flaking, redness etc. a great value too. You can buy each part one at a time as you use up other stuff! I started with the day cream, then cleanser, retinol night cream, serum and finally bought eye cream. 5 products for 200.00. And it really works. I'm 62 and my skin looks like I'm 20 yrs younger.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by KP111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I an a MK consultant. I'm not a pink caddy driving saleswoman but between myself, two daughters and a few friends I somehow manage to buy just enough make up to keep myself in business. I ordered some samples of this new system but had not gotten around to trying it out. I gave some samples to a friend of mine and she went nuts about it so I HAD to give it a try. Holy Cow!!! I LOVE this new line. It is light and clean. My skin has never felt this clean. After about a month of using I can see such a difference in my skin. Little lines are fading and my skin tone is just better. I am comfortable leaving the house with out make up for the first time in years. If you can get a sample, give it a try but be prepared to order it after you use up the sample. I have friends who are now scared to try it because they know they will love it. My big regret is that I didn't do before pictures. I've been on this for close to a month and the other ladies are right. You don't have to use much. A tiny amount is all it takes. At this rate I'm sure it will last at least 6 mos. I have even found that if I use too much of the day cream it kind of balls up and rubs off. Use it sparingly, it's much too expensive to waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by cmpannell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Totally LOVE this system! I've been a MK user for years and was hesitant to try this system b/c of the price, but boy, am I glad I did! The foaming Volu-Firm Cleanser smells fantastic - love the way it lathers up and that you only use a pea size amount. The Volu-Firm Lifting Serum works best for me on a damp face - not a dry one. I think it has certainly helped the crow's feet as well as the laugh lines that were beginning to show. The Volu-Firm Renewal Eye Cream is silky and the applicator feels heavenly on tired eyes. I use it underneath both in the a.m. and p.m. and then a small amount just on lids at night. The Volu-Firm Night Cream with Retinol is not as creamy smooth as the Volu-Firm Day Cream. I have normal/dry skin and sometimes the Night Cream with Retinol leaves my cheeks red immediately after application, but that goes away. I've never used anything with Retinol before this and I think redness is common upon using. The Volu-Firm Day Cream is super creamy and seems to moisturize well, although during the winter months I did have to occasionally add some extra moisturizer on top of it in my really dry areas. By the way, I'm 46 yrs old and since I've been using this system for the past 4 months I've had people comment on how good my skin is looking and I usually surprise strangers who guess that I'm in my mid-to-late-30's. Will definitely keep using and will recommend to my friends. My sister, has currently just purchased her first set and I'm anxious to see if she loves it as much as I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

This review is only for the cleanser in the new Timewise Repair line from Mary Kay. I have combo skin. I absolutely love this cleanser! It is described as a foaming cleanser; I would say more that it lathers. You only need a tiny bit, not even pea-size, so the tube will last forever and will probably be a bargain at the $25 price. My face actually feels clean without feeling stripped and no filmy residue. This is making my skin more normal without oily or dry patches. I will keep using this and will most likely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

In my opinion, the best MK line. I love their serum and day and night cream. Amazing consistency, absorbs wonderfully, smells great, my skin is visibly smoother and looks healthier... I know I am not 'old' enough to be using this, but I like it so much more than their other creams and serums that I just have to. Can't help it, it really is good...though I wish they were cheaper. (Unfortunately, MK products in the Czech Republic are overpriced)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Spiffymom

I'm a big La Mer fan, and I have always broken out from using MK skincare products in the past. With that being said, I started using this system a month ago and I LOVE it. It's pricy, but 1) it's still less than La Mer,and 2) it blows the top off of anything in the MK line. This is definitely a new turn in the right direction for MK (*and no, I'm not a consultant). Day and Night creams are thick and luxurious; the scent is delicate yet distinctly different for each. The cleanser is very thick but lathers up well (especially when used with a Clarisonic cleansing brush). The eye cream applicator feels really comforting on tired, puffy under-eye areas. And the Volu-firm lifting serum stings a little when you put it in--but the results are remarkable. Little tiny cracks in my crows feet and lines on my forehead are far less noticeable already. My skin feels like it is being healed; no more oily areas, no more flaky dry spots. My skin looks dewy, healthy, and well-maintained. I'm waiting to see if they entire system really lasts 4 months as publicized. I'm really surprised more people haven't reviewed it on this site.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Sleek69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YES IT WORKS! I'm 61 (yikes) but have been using Mary Kay skin care for over 30 years. My skin was in very good condition (or so I thought) and decided to give the Repair products a go.
The firming serum and retinol night cream make the most noticeable changes in tightening the skin on my face and jawline. Skin is clearer, brighter more youthful looking!
I'm using up my Timewise products for daytime and the Repair products at night. This may be the greatest leap Mary Kay has made in their nearly 50 years in the skin care business!
SKIN CARE TIP ...use a facial sunscreen everyday! Even incidental sun exposure causes your skin to age! (Should have been using sunscreen on my hands for driving but it's too late for that!)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by DeborahTX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

At 42, I'm working to hold back the signs of aging. I've been using sunscreen products since I was 19, so my skin is in pretty good shape. Disclosure: I've also been using Mary Kay products since I was 19! However, I switched to this system two months ago since I'd started adding non-MK products with Retinol (for example) and other higher tech products as I've gotten older. So I figured I'd try the MK version of these products to see if I could consolidate my skincare routine. And YES, I have been able to get rid of my pricey Skinceuticals 0.5% retinol product and Obagi Blender dark spot corrector! (Almost $200 for those two products alone!) I'm quite pleased with this new system. All hormone-related blemishes have gone away entirely, plus my skin has maintained its bright, clear condition. I will repurchase and get rid of my older Timewise Miracle Set products. A winner from Mary Kay!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No