August 1, 2014 | 1838 users online

BB Cream - Holika Holika - Petit BB cream - watery

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mars007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only two reasons I would not buy this again are: #1. that Holika Holika is not cruelty free. I don't like products that are animal tested (whether it be the product, the ingredients, or sold in China) and it can be very hard to find out the status on Asian beauty products. Which is why I have it... (KARA has some brands listed FYI but most are impossible to find) and #2: I like to try new BB creams.
This BB cream comes in a small squeeze tube and will last you a few months. It costs between $5-$8 to import from South Korea.
I have fair average skin that needs a little color correction to balance it out. This does that.
It's a smooth liquid cream in a somewhat grey/pink hued beige tone that adjusts to my very very light skin. I like that it is not white or orange or yellow after applying. It's thick enough to provide full coverage, and sheer enough not to feel heavy. It does not last all day and due to the thickness, I would not recommend it for oily skin. It's "watery" specific and there are, I believe, 3 or 4 other types in the line. Clearing, Shimmer, Moisture, and Essential (Firming) This one has SPF 25. Each has a different SPF level.
It is very similar to the Tony Moly Cat Wink BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is a better colour than any of my BB creams,, it does come off yellow than grey,, This has a strong scent.. it smells like soapy toiletries.. like a bathroom basically.. I don't particularly like this floral smell but the application is more water like than cream.. it's not as sheer.. it does feel like a layer on top,, it's not as natural feeling than the face shop oil free one that I have... I do like the colour... I would buy this again because after a setting powder I love it... It's just that scent..