September 21, 2014 | 1918 users online

Powder - InnisFree - No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by shuz2359

Both innisfree no sebum loose powder / compact pact (both!) are superb!

I finished using 3 tubs of the loose powder before I switched over to the compact to test it out (as it is less messy and more fuss-free) and to-date, I am using the 3rd compact pact!

I have combi skin and my usual routine is BB cream/ liquid foundation + concealer + regular loose powder.

Prior to using this innisfree powder, there are times where I find the my base makeup too thick after the loose powder (even though it is just a loose powder); also times where I feel alot of caking upon immeidate application and on some days, the makeup just "floats" way too soon - like the base make up cant adhere very well to my face and oils-up very soon.

But after trying the innisfree no-sebum loose powder / compact pact, I find the finishing alot smoother, no caking incidents and the base makeup does last longer (doesn't "float"), also, keeps my face shine-free for a longer time.

I must say this is a good product for people with combi skin. One point to note though, is that it does seems to make the face slightly ashy, but that was absolutely fine for me cos my skin oxidises really quickly, so by 1 hour after application, I look normal already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by memma13

I ADORE this product!!
I have a oily T-zone, so my face would get oily after 2-3 hours, which is very unpleasant. Because of that, my makeup wouldn't stay on my face for long.
I found this product on eBay, and when I saw in the title ''NO SEBUM'' I was very interested. I read a couple reviews and thought I would give it a try.
I've been using this for the past 3 weeks and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Would recommend to everyone and anyone who has oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by whyujin

Okay this is probably the only powder you will ever need in life.
No sebum seeping up for half the day (a little touch up will carry you through the
rest of the day if you're combination skinned like me)
It was $4 at my duty free shop (in Korea) and gives the perfect finish to
any foundation look...for hours and hours. Get this if you can...it's a no frills gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by snottra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried tons of stuff to keep my oily skin at bay. I have primer, foundation, powder and setting spray, all of them are supposed to stay matte and keep shine away. After doing that procedure I simply press some Innisfree powder on, and start my day. After 6,5 hours with powder my makeup looks like it was applied one hour ago if I hadn't used the powder. This powder prolongs the time makeup looks good. And it's dirt cheap.

I will seriously never ever ever buy another powder. This is awesome in every way. And it smells sort of minty. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by BonnieKim89

This is the best powder I have bought and controls oil the best! Has a nice light feeling and lasts the whole day when used to set makeup. Comes in a small mint green container and small white puff. I even went to the gym with my powder on by accident and realised that my face didn't sweat at all compared to the rest of my body. I just wish they made a larger version of this product. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

Natural mineral extract powder with mint, and juju.

I absolutely love the smell of this product.. it smells like minty herbs.. This applies as a completely transparent finishing setting powder.. I love the natural feel of this.. it leaves my skin fresh feeling, the smell may irritate some people, there is no oil left on my face, I feel wearing it I can touch my face and feel like Im wearing nothing.. It makes my pores look or appear smaller, I would buy it again.. there isn't alot of product but it's cheap enough to keep buying as a setting powder with a natural product that is good for my skin.