December 22, 2014 | 1685 users online

Powder - InnisFree - No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by 19360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is one of the few makeup products i will stand by. i kept hearing good things about this stuff, so i decided to finally try it. i ordered some from korea and, though it took a while to get here, it was definitely worth the wait.
i have combination skin and a very oily t-zone and a problem i have with foundations is that they get really oily and slide right off my face after a mere hour. thanks to this lovely product, this is a problem i don't have anymore. this stuff is literally a godsend. no shine, no grease, and everything stays in place perfectly. since i have sensitive skin i was somewhat prepared for a bad reaction to it due to its scent (scented products always give me trouble) but this stuff was fine! i love it! i will keep buying it. this is literally the only powder you need. it tops everything off and it does it perfectly. it's also transparent. i hesitated at first since i thought it might be too light for my skin, but it goes on invisibly. this stuff literally lasts all day. i went out a while ago and spent the night dancing and sweaty and this miracle powder kept my face in place all night! it's very inexpensive, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by BabyDollB1tch

Been using this product for 2 years now and it is my favourite anti shine powder I have tried. Truthfully I haven't tried a lot of anti shine pressed powders mainly due to the expensive prices of many of them, but for the price of this product and it's quality you really can't beat it. This product does it's job, removes shine from your face and keeps it matte while also working as a light finisher. However the only negative thing I can say about this product is that it can make you face look cakey and you have to reapply it more than once. I have combination skin, dry around my cheeks and jaw line but a tad oily and very shiny around my nose area (my problem area) and forehead. I also live in Vancouver with a mild climate with a lot of humidity so that is probably a factor too. I believe it works best in drier to mildly humid climates personally. But in a normal day I have to reapply this product 3-4 times and around the 2-3rd time it gets cakey. I don't know if it's because my skin has become too used to this product that the effects arnt working as effectively as it should but as mentioned earlier you can't really complain too much considering this product still works, sells for $12-13 online and has mostly all natural ingredients in it. If you are looking for a product that won't hurt your budget, removes shine, gives a matte finish, works on all skin types and is made without harsh ingredients than you will really enjoy this. All in all I will continue to purchase it until I find something that can compare to this price wise and works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even I have dry skin you can't tell when I'm wearing it. Use it mostly on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Michaela264

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love both version of this product! I use the loose powder at home for setting my makeup and I always have the compact pact in my bag for quick touch ups during the day!

It really prevents my skin from getting oily for at least 4hrs after applying my makeup and when y T-zone starts getting oily I just correct with a little of the compact pact! After I bought these powders I got rid of my blotting papers(which I hate), I only have to reapply once or twice during the day to prevent my face from looking oily. I use Lioele triple the solution BB cream as makeup base and the InnisFree no sebum powder to set and my makeup looks flawless for at least 12hrs!!!

The powder is transparent and it doesn't create a white cast if used properly, the scent is fresh and pleasant and the compact pact package is convenient for having it in my purse(the pattern on the powder is pretty cute as well)!

The only cons is that it can be slightly drying if too much is applied, to prevent this I always carry a moisturizing mist(The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist works for me!) in case of drying!

I think the price is pretty low for the quality of the powder. I buy mine at BeautynetKorea(they always provide a few saples) for around 10USD for the compact pact and around 7USD for the loose one, but it's also available on eBay from various sellers!

Thanks InnisFree for this amazing powder =3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by shuz2359

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Both innisfree no sebum loose powder / compact pact (both!) are superb!

I finished using 3 tubs of the loose powder before I switched over to the compact to test it out (as it is less messy and more fuss-free) and to-date, I am using the 3rd compact pact!

I have combi skin and my usual routine is BB cream/ liquid foundation + concealer + regular loose powder.

Prior to using this innisfree powder, there are times where I find the my base makeup too thick after the loose powder (even though it is just a loose powder); also times where I feel alot of caking upon immeidate application and on some days, the makeup just "floats" way too soon - like the base make up cant adhere very well to my face and oils-up very soon.

But after trying the innisfree no-sebum loose powder / compact pact, I find the finishing alot smoother, no caking incidents and the base makeup does last longer (doesn't "float"), also, keeps my face shine-free for a longer time.

I must say this is a good product for people with combi skin. One point to note though, is that it does seems to make the face slightly ashy, but that was absolutely fine for me cos my skin oxidises really quickly, so by 1 hour after application, I look normal already.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by memma13

I ADORE this product!!
I have a oily T-zone, so my face would get oily after 2-3 hours, which is very unpleasant. Because of that, my makeup wouldn't stay on my face for long.
I found this product on eBay, and when I saw in the title ''NO SEBUM'' I was very interested. I read a couple reviews and thought I would give it a try.
I've been using this for the past 3 weeks and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Would recommend to everyone and anyone who has oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by whyujin

Okay this is probably the only powder you will ever need in life.
No sebum seeping up for half the day (a little touch up will carry you through the
rest of the day if you're combination skinned like me)
It was $4 at my duty free shop (in Korea) and gives the perfect finish to
any foundation look...for hours and hours. Get this if you can...it's a no frills gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by snottra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried tons of stuff to keep my oily skin at bay. I have primer, foundation, powder and setting spray, all of them are supposed to stay matte and keep shine away. After doing that procedure I simply press some Innisfree powder on, and start my day. After 6,5 hours with powder my makeup looks like it was applied one hour ago if I hadn't used the powder. This powder prolongs the time makeup looks good. And it's dirt cheap.

I will seriously never ever ever buy another powder. This is awesome in every way. And it smells sort of minty. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by BonnieKim89

This is the best powder I have bought and controls oil the best! Has a nice light feeling and lasts the whole day when used to set makeup. Comes in a small mint green container and small white puff. I even went to the gym with my powder on by accident and realised that my face didn't sweat at all compared to the rest of my body. I just wish they made a larger version of this product. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

Natural mineral extract powder with mint, and juju.

I absolutely love the smell of this product.. it smells like minty herbs.. This applies as a completely transparent finishing setting powder.. I love the natural feel of this.. it leaves my skin fresh feeling, the smell may irritate some people, there is no oil left on my face, I feel wearing it I can touch my face and feel like Im wearing nothing.. It makes my pores look or appear smaller, I would buy it again.. there isn't alot of product but it's cheap enough to keep buying as a setting powder with a natural product that is good for my skin.