InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.5

on 4/23/2015 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This powder does a nice job of covering oiliness evenly without caking. However it's mattifying properties only last about two hours before I get oily again - starting to think this powder contributes to the skin producing even more oil.

on 4/22/2015 7:58:00 PM

This is one my fave powder compact for midday touchups to coverup oil. :) the compact is pretty sturdy, small and handy also for bringing around in my bag. The powder comes out colorless and very fine. Doesnt break me out either! :)

on 4/3/2015 2:15:00 PM

Ingredients: SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

I bought this for to mattify my face since I use a SS that makes me oily. Comes in 5 gram and I paid about 6 dollars for it from ebay.

Does the job really well although after 2-3 hours the shine does come back. I'm a firm believer that few things stop shine more than 4 hours without having to reapply. When I'm not lazy I powder my face first where I get shiny, put on foundation and then powder again. This works at keeping the shine at bay for 3-4 hours before having to reapply.

This powder doesn't break me out. Can leave a white cast. If I would go to a party or where I need to be photographed I wouldn't use it. Good and cheap for everyday.

Pro:

*Does the job at mattifying
*Cheap
*Cute packaging
*Doesn't break me out

Con:

*Can leave a white cast
*Not for days where you are going to be photographed.

on 2/9/2015 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Picked this up in store after seeing so many good reviews on this. I love this powder because my skin is extremely dry in the winter, but my t zone is always oily after a few hours. This powder both minimizes oil and hides visible pores yet doesn't break me out nor makes me look all caked up. The powder is pure white but somehow blends really well with your skin, BUT you really do have to blend it well or else you'd be left with visible white spots. The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging because its really hard to clean the sponge if you do frequent touch ups with your makeup as it will stain the sponge and that's a sure way to create a breeding ground of bacteria for breakouts. I ended up buying a few of the extra sponges at Innisfree that fit the packaging, and now I understand why they sell those separately.

I have the mineral powder right now and I'm quite happy with it. It doesn't accentuate my dry patches, it mattifies my skin and has a good oil control. I have a combination skin, and this works great controlling oil.

on 1/15/2015 2:29:00 AM

As much as I want to love this, I just couldn't. My skin is combination with dry patches on my cheeks. I was putting this on my forehead and nose - where I got oily the most. It is good, it does mattify my oily skin immediately, but after some time my skin is dry and flaking. It took me almost a month for my skin to be normal again. Nothing changed just this powder, hence only two stars for me. But actually for a 10 bucks powder, this is really good.

on 1/10/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

pros:
- nice packaging
- doesnt break me out at all (i have sensitive skin)
- absorbs oil instantly
- small and suitable for travelling

cons:
- has a white cast
- oil seeps through my face after an hour or two
- hard to clean the sponge

on 1/6/2015 3:55:00 AM

I don't know how i would survive my oily face& hair days w/o this. I ordered mine through the official innisfreeworld website and i think it was a bit cheaper than ebay.

I use mine on my face as well as on my hair when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to shower. It works just like dry shampoo and it does wonders. A little touch gives you a fresher and volumous hair. but you have to really be careful not to over do it..

When used on the face, it absorbs oil and gives your face a nice, light finish. I've used the NARS loose powder and loved it as well. But considering the price. This one is a steal.

only wish is that they come in a larger size.

on 1/6/2015 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love it!! I have a really oily T-zone (mine is always the oiliest amongst my friends- blotting paper comparison) and this helps me to control *the shine*.

My aunt introduced it to my mum, who introduced it to me, and we are all using it now lol. Before that, we were all using another powder (forgot the name of the brand) and it was given to us by our facial beautician. That was great too but we realised that Innisfree's powder is much finer and its faster to pat onto our skin with the little powder puff. it has a nice minty smell too and the packaging is cute!

Bought it in Korea 1.5 years back. I'm going back around this mid july so I'll definitely stock up on this!

on 11/26/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

this is one of the few makeup products i will stand by. i kept hearing good things about this stuff, so i decided to finally try it. i ordered some from korea and, though it took a while to get here, it was definitely worth the wait.
i have combination skin and a very oily t-zone and a problem i have with foundations is that they get really oily and slide right off my face after a mere hour. thanks to this lovely product, this is a problem i don't have anymore. this stuff is literally a godsend. no shine, no grease, and everything stays in place perfectly. since i have sensitive skin i was somewhat prepared for a bad reaction to it due to its scent (scented products always give me trouble) but this stuff was fine! i love it! i will keep buying it. this is literally the only powder you need. it tops everything off and it does it perfectly. it's also transparent. i hesitated at first since i thought it might be too light for my skin, but it goes on invisibly. this stuff literally lasts all day. i went out a while ago and spent the night dancing and sweaty and this miracle powder kept my face in place all night! it's very inexpensive, too.