April 18, 2014 | 1503 users online

Powder - InnisFree - No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by BonnieKim89

This is the best powder I have bought and controls oil the best! Has a nice light feeling and lasts the whole day when used to set makeup. Comes in a small mint green container and small white puff. I even went to the gym with my powder on by accident and realised that my face didn't sweat at all compared to the rest of my body. I just wish they made a larger version of this product. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

Natural mineral extract powder with mint, and juju.

I absolutely love the smell of this product.. it smells like minty herbs.. This applies as a completely transparent finishing setting powder.. I love the natural feel of this.. it leaves my skin fresh feeling, the smell may irritate some people, there is no oil left on my face, I feel wearing it I can touch my face and feel like Im wearing nothing.. It makes my pores look or appear smaller, I would buy it again.. there isn't alot of product but it's cheap enough to keep buying as a setting powder with a natural product that is good for my skin.