InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.5

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

I picked up the loose powder version of this. Personally, it works well for mattifying oil-prone places like my T-zone and the sides of my nose. It's an effective and affordable setting powder for undereye concealers too; mine didn't budge from morning to evening when I used this.

It looks white in the container, but it goes on translucent and doesn't leave a white cast on me. I've heard this is a dupe for Make Up Forever's translucent powder, but I haven't had the chance to test-drive that hypothesis. Plus, it doesn't break me out.

You get 5g of product for SGD10, which is a pretty good deal. Good for those who are new to makeup or don't use foundation often enough to warrant purchasing a large tub of setting powder.

Bottom line: Affordable and effective setting powder that doesn't irritate skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the only loose powder which I've been buying over and over again! It is really cheap, yet does its job amazingly well. My skin is super oily and acne prone. I wouldn't say the oil control is superb as so far none of the powders out there are able to control the tremendous amount of oil secretion on my face. But given the price and quality of the powder, I really have nothing to complain about.

I love it because the powder is really fine and it doesn't clog my humongous pores and break me out. It doesn't appear cakey and still looks natural even if I've put on too much of it. I will always dust a layer of it after putting on my CC cream and concealer and my skin looks bright and natural. It also doesn't appear powdery.

However I prefer the loose powder version over the pact. Somehow the loose powder feels more fine on the skin. It also reduces wastage as I am able to use up every bit of the powder after removing the translucent plastic lid whereas for the pact, it gets a little difficult to get the product out using the sponge when it hits the pan.

I will definitely repurchase it over and over again!

I think it's really nice powder. It helps to maintain my face matte through out the day.
I made a durability test of it at my blog: modernclover.com. Please feel free to check it out.

It works to lessen oil. Like the smell and price. It comes in small compact, mirror and thin sponge. My mirror came off on the 3rd day, bummer. I don't use the mirror anyway, so it is OK. The powder is white but it won't make your face whiter if you apply foundation later. So you don't have to worry that you will end up like a white ghost :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this powder. It makes my face look matte, smooth, and soft. I like the light fresh scent, and love how little I have to use to see the results I want. It makes my makeup last longer, and never does anything to irritate my skin! Big thumbs up!

This little compact is so useful at setting powder, keeping a natural look and good for everyday use. It's very portable and comes with the softest puff (but I usually apply the powder with a brush). You don't need much product to keep oil at control. Does not irritate my skin or cause breakout. I actually think the mint green compact with pretty design on the powder is really cute. It's very affordable and understandable why this product is one of the well-known Korean beauty products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought it in a 50% off sale so 5* for the price! Other you dont get it sale it ia still affortable.

Packaging: 2*. It is not cute nor elegant. And it is a very small box so I shocked the 1st time I saw it. It gets a little dirt on the box where the seal is broken. I dont like the sponge either. If I use it, the powder is caked and sticks into my smilelines and uneven on my forehead. So I always use the sponge for hairlines and neck, brush for my entire face.

Quality: 5*. It's like magic on your skin. It control all my sebum and oil. I dont even sweat! It sets my makeup well and prevent smudge. I love it! It makes my makeup last longer. And doesnt any irritation or break out.

I probably say that I cant live without this!

This is my favourite product in my stash! I have combination skin where my forehead gets really oily, which is also why it breaks out pretty often. This was a godsend. I bought this because I read that it was a dupe of Makeup Forever's HD Powder, and my Catrice Translucent Powder just did not make the mark. I've also tried Rimmel's Stay Matte, which wasn't as impressive as many make it out to be.

This product kept my forehead matte for a good ten to eleven hours. I'm not exaggerating - I wore this to school for band practice, did some shopping for performance clothes, and finally, to dinner with another friend. I left the house at around 8.30am. I noticed that my forehead was starting to shine a little at about 7.30pm, which was dinner time. Despite that, my forehead didn't actually feel oily. I've also started to notice how much better my foundation looks after setting it with this powder. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but my skin does look smoother after using this.

For a more travel-friendly option, I recommend getting the compact version of this, as I discovered how cumbersome it was to tap the powder onto the lid and dip my brush without putting it down on a counter in a dirty public toilet.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay so this is literally the best product ever. Like no joke, I have never used such a great product in my life. It keeps my oily skin matte for hours. I only need to retouch literally once a day, MAYBE twice. And that is honestly amazing because I seriously have the most oily skin ever! Like my skin literally pours out oil, ugh it sucks. But this product is really amazing and just sooo amazing seriously. What sucks is that I ran out before I noticed I was running out. I'm about to order a new one and have been without it for weeks and must I say I am truly suffering :(. I would suggest getting the pact over the loose powder because its annoying getting the product out of the holes of the loose powder one and it kinda does get everywhere. Ummm yeah great product and would totally recommend! Definitely HG :) Check out my blog at www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com for more in-depth reviews!

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This powder does a nice job of covering oiliness evenly without caking. However it's mattifying properties only last about two hours before I get oily again - starting to think this powder contributes to the skin producing even more oil.