InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.4

on 7/11/2015 1:24:00 AM

This little compact is so useful at setting powder, keeping a natural look and good for everyday use. It's very portable and comes with the softest puff (but I usually apply the powder with a brush). You don't need much product to keep oil at control. Does not irritate my skin or cause breakout. I actually think the mint green compact with pretty design on the powder is really cute. It's very affordable and understandable why this product is one of the well-known Korean beauty products.

on 6/28/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought it in a 50% off sale so 5* for the price! Other you dont get it sale it ia still affortable.

Packaging: 2*. It is not cute nor elegant. And it is a very small box so I shocked the 1st time I saw it. It gets a little dirt on the box where the seal is broken. I dont like the sponge either. If I use it, the powder is caked and sticks into my smilelines and uneven on my forehead. So I always use the sponge for hairlines and neck, brush for my entire face.

Quality: 5*. It's like magic on your skin. It control all my sebum and oil. I dont even sweat! It sets my makeup well and prevent smudge. I love it! It makes my makeup last longer. And doesnt any irritation or break out.

I probably say that I cant live without this!

on 6/13/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is my favourite product in my stash! I have combination skin where my forehead gets really oily, which is also why it breaks out pretty often. This was a godsend. I bought this because I read that it was a dupe of Makeup Forever's HD Powder, and my Catrice Translucent Powder just did not make the mark. I've also tried Rimmel's Stay Matte, which wasn't as impressive as many make it out to be.

This product kept my forehead matte for a good ten to eleven hours. I'm not exaggerating - I wore this to school for band practice, did some shopping for performance clothes, and finally, to dinner with another friend. I left the house at around 8.30am. I noticed that my forehead was starting to shine a little at about 7.30pm, which was dinner time. Despite that, my forehead didn't actually feel oily. I've also started to notice how much better my foundation looks after setting it with this powder. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but my skin does look smoother after using this.

For a more travel-friendly option, I recommend getting the compact version of this, as I discovered how cumbersome it was to tap the powder onto the lid and dip my brush without putting it down on a counter in a dirty public toilet.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay so this is literally the best product ever. Like no joke, I have never used such a great product in my life. It keeps my oily skin matte for hours. I only need to retouch literally once a day, MAYBE twice. And that is honestly amazing because I seriously have the most oily skin ever! Like my skin literally pours out oil, ugh it sucks. But this product is really amazing and just sooo amazing seriously. What sucks is that I ran out before I noticed I was running out. I'm about to order a new one and have been without it for weeks and must I say I am truly suffering :(. I would suggest getting the pact over the loose powder because its annoying getting the product out of the holes of the loose powder one and it kinda does get everywhere. Ummm yeah great product and would totally recommend! Definitely HG :)

on 4/23/2015 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This powder does a nice job of covering oiliness evenly without caking. However it's mattifying properties only last about two hours before I get oily again - starting to think this powder contributes to the skin producing even more oil.

on 4/22/2015 7:58:00 PM

This is one my fave powder compact for midday touchups to coverup oil. :) the compact is pretty sturdy, small and handy also for bringing around in my bag. The powder comes out colorless and very fine. Doesnt break me out either! :)

on 4/3/2015 2:15:00 PM

Ingredients: SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

I bought this for to mattify my face since I use a SS that makes me oily. Comes in 5 gram and I paid about 6 dollars for it from ebay.

Does the job really well although after 2-3 hours the shine does come back. I'm a firm believer that few things stop shine more than 4 hours without having to reapply. When I'm not lazy I powder my face first where I get shiny, put on foundation and then powder again. This works at keeping the shine at bay for 3-4 hours before having to reapply.

This powder doesn't break me out. Can leave a white cast. If I would go to a party or where I need to be photographed I wouldn't use it. Good and cheap for everyday.

Pro:

*Does the job at mattifying
*Cheap
*Cute packaging
*Doesn't break me out

Con:

*Can leave a white cast
*Not for days where you are going to be photographed.

on 2/9/2015 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Picked this up in store after seeing so many good reviews on this. I love this powder because my skin is extremely dry in the winter, but my t zone is always oily after a few hours. This powder both minimizes oil and hides visible pores yet doesn't break me out nor makes me look all caked up. The powder is pure white but somehow blends really well with your skin, BUT you really do have to blend it well or else you'd be left with visible white spots. The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging because its really hard to clean the sponge if you do frequent touch ups with your makeup as it will stain the sponge and that's a sure way to create a breeding ground of bacteria for breakouts. I ended up buying a few of the extra sponges at Innisfree that fit the packaging, and now I understand why they sell those separately.

I have the mineral powder right now and I'm quite happy with it. It doesn't accentuate my dry patches, it mattifies my skin and has a good oil control. I have a combination skin, and this works great controlling oil.

on 1/15/2015 2:29:00 AM

As much as I want to love this, I just couldn't. My skin is combination with dry patches on my cheeks. I was putting this on my forehead and nose - where I got oily the most. It is good, it does mattify my oily skin immediately, but after some time my skin is dry and flaking. It took me almost a month for my skin to be normal again. Nothing changed just this powder, hence only two stars for me. But actually for a 10 bucks powder, this is really good.