TheFACEShop Clean Face Oil Free BB cream

3.7

on 6/3/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This bb cream is just ok.

I was intrigued because I have acne prone skin and have an oily t-zone.

The coverage this bb cream provided was very minimal, so if coverage is a concern of yours you should get something else. Also, this is very grey and it never really oxidized and it resulted in an all day grey cast.

However, I did like to use this when I was breaking out. I felt as if this was the only base product that really let my acne heal instead of covering it and preventing it from being able to breathe. I might buy it again if it's on sale, but I wouldn't purchase it for the $15 it costs at the actual The Face Shop stores.

on 9/18/2014 2:22:00 AM

I bought the second bottle last month, this cream is the only bb cream that doesn't break me out, although the coverage it's very light and not very good but this bb cream really brighten up my complexion. My skin is sensitive type, very oily with acne prone skin, if I wear this everyday more than 6 hours it will clog the pores and gives me whiteheads everywhere but I think any bb cream will do the same if you have large pores and oily skin. To avoid any pimples and less whiteheads, i used etude baking powder crunch pore scrub after cleansing lotion and facial wash everyday. I've read the instruction at the box that the crunch is not for daily use, it only for 1-2 times a week, but my skin need an extra cleansing for the whiteheads because it build up each day when im wearing make up.

on 9/2/2014 7:22:00 PM

The BB cream I can never live without. It's very lightweight and natural, and it's the best when you are having breakouts. It has a nice smell (clean face line all has this smell) and it's easy to apply. Coverage is light to medium but enough to cover the blemishes. Just that it doesn't have SPF and has only one shade. No issue for me since I always use another sunscreen.

on 7/12/2014 1:12:00 PM

On my second tube of this BB cream! I bought the skin 79 twice as my first BB cream, then the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. Both seemed too sticky on my face and made it extra oily. The Clean Face BB cream has a pleasant, clean scent and is very light on the skin. Although is it a bit light on my skin, using powder to set the cream works just fine. It has also helped me brighten my skin. If you add extra layers of this product, I find that the coverage is pretty good. Overall, I really enjoyed this product and am almost finished with my second tube.

Not a big fan of this. This product provides no coverage, has no SPF (then again, I already knew that when I bought it...), its oil-controlling properties are pretty crappy and to top it off, it broke me out like crazy. Stay away from this!

on 12/1/2012 10:07:00 AM

This product is grey than my NC20 yellow skintone.. I feel like this makes my skin look brighter,, the pro about this is that it has such a fresh feeling,, like Im not wearing a mask.. There is not alot of coverage here but it feels lovely like I can wear this everyday..Blends well.. still looks more pinky grey than my yellow skin.. I wouldn't buy this again only because of the colour difference but I really love how it feels on my face,, I dont feel cakey.. All over after finishing, the grey fades but I would take this on holiday if I didn't want to wear full coverage, no sticky residue afterwards.. no oil, does have a slight scent..