August 29, 2014 | 917 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Clean Face Oil Free BB cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by kelly88liang

On my second tube of this BB cream! I bought the skin 79 twice as my first BB cream, then the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream. Both seemed too sticky on my face and made it extra oily. The Clean Face BB cream has a pleasant, clean scent and is very light on the skin. Although is it a bit light on my skin, using powder to set the cream works just fine. It has also helped me brighten my skin. If you add extra layers of this product, I find that the coverage is pretty good. Overall, I really enjoyed this product and am almost finished with my second tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cornflakegrrl

Not a big fan of this. This product provides no coverage, has no SPF (then again, I already knew that when I bought it...), its oil-controlling properties are pretty crappy and to top it off, it broke me out like crazy. Stay away from this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This product is grey than my NC20 yellow skintone.. I feel like this makes my skin look brighter,, the pro about this is that it has such a fresh feeling,, like Im not wearing a mask.. There is not alot of coverage here but it feels lovely like I can wear this everyday..Blends well.. still looks more pinky grey than my yellow skin.. I wouldn't buy this again only because of the colour difference but I really love how it feels on my face,, I dont feel cakey.. All over after finishing, the grey fades but I would take this on holiday if I didn't want to wear full coverage, no sticky residue afterwards.. no oil, does have a slight scent..