April 24, 2014 | 1643 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Clean Face Oil Free BB cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cornflakegrrl

Not a big fan of this. This product provides no coverage, has no SPF (then again, I already knew that when I bought it...), its oil-controlling properties are pretty crappy and to top it off, it broke me out like crazy. Stay away from this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This product is grey than my NC20 yellow skintone.. I feel like this makes my skin look brighter,, the pro about this is that it has such a fresh feeling,, like Im not wearing a mask.. There is not alot of coverage here but it feels lovely like I can wear this everyday..Blends well.. still looks more pinky grey than my yellow skin.. I wouldn't buy this again only because of the colour difference but I really love how it feels on my face,, I dont feel cakey.. All over after finishing, the grey fades but I would take this on holiday if I didn't want to wear full coverage, no sticky residue afterwards.. no oil, does have a slight scent..