July 31, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Lipstick- Lounge

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Nick_Tesla

Damn you, Urban Decay. This is one crazy pretty lipstick. Compliments, MUA, people give me compliments when I wear it! ďYou look really nice,Ē they say. But, no, all UD lipsticks are DCed. Lounge is a gently frosty, slightly brownish rose with maybe a hint of purple in the tube. Medium darkness, and the frost further softens it. On my relatively pigmented rosy mouth itís a glorious, wet looking, muted purple with hints of soft ruby pink. A little understated, a little grown-up, and very, very flattering. One of those colors that makes the most of your lips and itís absolutely killer for photos. It feels creamy, yet light and moisturizing on, but wears a little on the short side. Smells sort of like a box of crayons when it gets old, but the scent isnít strong to begin with and quickly fades once applied. Itís definitely one of my top three lipsticks ever anyway, so I canít bring myself to mark it down. If I ind a replacement, I'll let you know. MAC Fast Play is in the same family, but isn't nearly as good. Maybe with a shimmery pink gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by fakepalindromes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dread the day I use up my tube of UD Lounge. I haven't been able to find anything that compares in terms of color or texture from other brands -- and I have been looking, believe me -- a lovely, totally opaque rose-plum-brown, with a touch of shimmer, and a dense texture that clings to my lips all day. Browns usually look terrible on me (NW 15-20), but somehow this works. And now it's gone. UD, why would you do this to me? Your glosses and stains just don't compare. What's more, their packaging doesn't stand up to the abuse I give it like the solid metal of your lipsticks. Not cool, UD, not cool.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Still can't figure out why UD discontinued their lipsticks..They had some awesome shades..Lounge being one..Very wearable&natural browned rosey mauve.It's very much the same shade as L'Oreal Color of Hope l/s but about a shade&1/2 darker.Creamy smooth and richly pigmented..If it were still available,I definitely buy more

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

though this package is a sin it's so ugly this lipstick is HG material to me. like many others, this is a pretty shade that is the same color as my lips but a little oomf! to them. very nice texture on, it doesn't feather, long wearing and looks really nice. i get tons of compliments when i wear this shade, and that's a big step, since i'm a red lippie junkie, this is totally not what i'm used to, but i do love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by dwindling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oooh, i was very pleasantly surprised by this lipstick which was a part of my Bad Girl Face Case. It is a natural rosy color which seems quite subdued for a UD color. It is a touch darker than a YLBB on me (PPP blue eyes/red hair). It gives the appearance of plumper lips on me, which is nice, and it actually feels quite moist. I'll definitely repurchase if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Fuchsia

I'm pale so this rose-berry tone makes a good toned down, daytime alternative to the really red lipsticks I usually go for. Sort of a job interview lipstick really.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 11:29:00 AM More reviews by dibble

A bit more natural looking than most of UDs stuff, lounge is a deep plummy brown. No glitter and only a little shimmer. A sensible lipstick still with UDs cool packaging. D.xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 4:53:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the prettiest natural lip looks in my collection. Lounge is a rich looking rose with some golden brown undertones. Like your lips, but better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is a really great color, it's a brownish-pnk and it has really good consistency and lasting power on me. It's just a miracle it didn't look awful on a Cool PPP like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lounge is a lovely rosy-brown cream that is absolutely perfect for daytime wear. No shimmer, no glitter (odd for a UD lipstick, I know) - just a nice creamy finish. I don't really care for Urban Decay's metal lipstick tubes - they get beat up way too easy. Their lipstick formula is also a bit drying to me, so I usually put some clear gloss over it. Love the color though, it's so natural and really brightens my light olive skin up. :)