April 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by chris4959

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased other eyeliners from Benefit before and they were decent. This one however was by far the worst eyeliner I have ever purchased, not to mention the price was moderate. I have purchased no-name eyeliners that were better quality. Everything you have read is true. It is not smooth, hard to apply, you have to press hard to make a mark, and it is "grey" at best. Forget using it on your waterline.

I have heard there are other ways to make it work such as using an eyeliner brush. It didn't work for me. melting the tip was only a slight improvement. I would recommend not purchasing this particular eyeliner, but overall the brand does have good producs

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I got this in a Benefit set with the "BADgal" mascara at Sephora. I use black eye liner almost daily to tightline or define my upper lashes; and having smaller, hooded eyes also means most of them smudge so I need something pigmented, long-lasting and non-irritating to the eyes. This one didn't meet any of my needs.

Pros: None

Cons: waxy feel on skin, you have to press hard to see any colour on skin (and go over the same line/area repeatedly) and even then it shows up very softly, so pigmentation is very poor (Milani and other brands offer way more pigmented liners) and it "skipped" leaving gaps whenever I used it to line my eyes. It was soft and I found the shape uncomfortable to use on my lids and near the lash line, hard to get a precise/thin line. Tightlining or lining your inner rim with this? Forgetaboutit. It smudges before I can even finish. The pigmentation is so poor it doesn't define or enhance my lash line at ALL, and that's not hard to do when you have like 3 short lashes total! Yeesh. Trying to complete a smoky eye shadow look with this liner was a joke. Lastly, it gooped up in my eyes. After months of trying to make this work, I finally threw in the towel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in sweet love with this eye pencil. It doesn't melt on me!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by lita12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The eyeliner keeps breaking so first of all it doesn't last even for 2 weeks. It doesn't last for long once applied. It gets smudged. I didn't have time and energy to go and return. This one product has put me off benefit products for a long time to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner when I am looking for a darker more dramatic look. It does smudge easily so I first put on my daily eye liner (Mabelline unstoppable) then I take this badGal liner in darkest black and go over my original liner to darken and thicken my lines. It glides well and stays put most of the day the only thing that bothers me is that it does smudge a bit and will end up on the upper part of my lids being visible when I blink so for the first few hours I have to keep rubbing it off by my eyebrows or just dab it when I first apply it with paper towel works too. Oh and it's also one you have to sharpen so sometimes it does stab you.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by gwootton

Zero staying power and very little pigment. Don't bother...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this was painful to apply! eyeliners should be a bit soft and smudgy so they go on easily...but i had to press so hard to this to come on... not worth it !! it didnt last either

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by beccaleung16

This product was one of the first product I ever had from benefit.. It was a gift from my god father for Christmas back in 2007.. It's been 4 years & I'm still using benefit products! I absolutely love them.. But for this I have a love hate relationship with. I don't know if it's just me or does it happen to other people.. I use this eyeliner and it smudges after about an hour.. It annoys me so so much! :/ but this product isn't a bad product.. I guess if you had she lag from benefit as well and apply that after the eyeliner it would stay longer but I believe that this product and she lag product have both been discontinued..! Overall I am not that sad about this product being discontinued as I wouldn't have re bought this product anyways.. As I switched from this one to the waterproof eyeliner! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

I have oily eyelids and I have to be very keen searching for the right eyeliner. I find this very easy to apply but smudges easily. After a few minutes, I already have raccoon eyes. It is perfect if you are a bit lazy and want to blend quickly this to eyeshadows since it blends easily.

The price is cheaper compared to other eyeliners I've used.

Hope this helps <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Is it weird this eyeliner lasts longer than the waterproof version? And the waterproof version is a weird gray color instead of an awesome black like this eyeliner? This one works really well to create your own cat-eye easily or a smokey eye. Blends, smudges and lines really easily. Not as long-lasting as I would like, but I wear a shadow over it and it lasts a lot longer that way.