October 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - SKIN SO SOFT Firm & Restore Age-Defying Corrective Hand Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Neelaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! Unfortunately I wasn't naturally born with those soft girly hands but SOMETHING in this specific hand cream softens and smooths my palms and makes them so touchable! It is marketed as "fast-absorbing" and that is the part I really love since I hate feeling greasy or not being able to touch my hair or phone screen.

This hand cream was the PERFECT balance of lotion texture and cream texture.not too runny and not too hard to work with like petroleum based hand creams. I honestly feel it has something to do with the babassu oil in it because it's known for being such a moisturizing, nourishing plant. I recommend this hand cream to all of the other people who are too lazy to buy expensive wax treatments or wear gloves while sleeping (like me). This gave me instant results and I'm a believer. Definite HG hand cream for me!!

Side note: I've also tried every other hand cream that Avon has on the market right now including the Silicone Glove and Intensive Healing. The others didn't compare IMHO because they felt greasy and left fingerprints on my glass after using. The only other one I really liked was Soft & Sensual. they took off the market for a little while but brought it right back!! It smells AMAZINGly girly but i think I would give up the fancy smell for something that actually works. I've also tried Victoria's Secret hand creams and those felt a bit greasy too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Ayla

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's always a battle to keep my hands looking good since they are in water a lot and I don't wear rubber gloves.but I found my holy grail in this skin cream It has made a huge difference in the look of my hands. no more thin crepey skin look it's not a large tube of cream but a little goes a long way and it has a nice scent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No