September 2, 2014 | 1150 users online

Polishes - RGB - HIPPXRGB

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how smooth it is. I have the s3 nude, 3 costs of this make my nails look so clean and strong. Highly recommend this polish. It also last a look time, my nails are chip free for about a week and a half!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by CareBearReilly

I have this one right now in F1, and it's great. Well my manicure was nice until I broke my nail, but that's not the polishes fault. Lol. This is really great. It went on really smooth, I forgot to use my rgb base coat, still came out great. Used 2 coats and got the finish I wanted. Love it. I got a few rgb colors because I love the way the polish goes on, way smoother for me across the board. I like essie, opi, and cnd but sometimes they can get goopy or chunky or like just too thick. This is smooth and not too thick. Def would say get it if you haven't, you can find coupon codes online to help make it less crazy as far as price goes. Because it's like what $16 or $18? Something like that. I like a lot of their colors but for work and all the hipp foundation really is nice and classy, goes with anything, it's neutral, and my boss didn't yell at me for my color choice as per the usual. Lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by ed8888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the foundation toned nail polish by RGB called HIPPXRGB created by Jenna Hipp to match your skin tones. I have opaque tone F2. It is a very peachy color, almost a light salmon, which works well with my hands because I have lots of red in my fingertips (my hands look so ugly with blue toned or the hipper greige colors because the red tones contrast so much) but if your hands are not so peachy it may not work well...try this out first somewhere.