RGB - HIPPXRGB

4.7

on 6/11/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The name of this product is ridiculous and confusing, and to make it even more confusing, I ordered a product called "RGB-HIPPX" (RGB referring to the company, and HIPPX the product), but when I got it the bottle and box just say "Liquid Buff". It's not what the reviewers below are describing, but Liquid Buff is the product I was looking for, and I'm LOVING it. It was recommended recently in a couple of magazines as a nail treatment product that gives a buffed look. I have problem nails, and am always looking for products like this, that beautify as well as treat. Liquid Buff looks like watery milk in the bottle, and smells and applies just like polish. With one coat, it does look like buffed nails. Two coats makes it shinier, more like clear polish, although the sheer white tint does some effective camouflaging and creates a pretty, clean look. What makes it great, though, is that it wears supremely well, stays on the tips of my nails, even if they are peeling slightly, and most of all that it is really improving the quality of my nails. They are looking much healthier. I also love Dior Nail Glow for its color and lasting power, but have not had this level of improvement with it, and I will be trying the new "naked manicure" treatment/polish from Zoya in future, to compare. For now, though I'm ecstatic to find this!

on 12/23/2013 3:38:00 AM

I love how smooth it is. I have the s3 nude, 3 costs of this make my nails look so clean and strong. Highly recommend this polish. It also last a look time, my nails are chip free for about a week and a half!

on 11/30/2012 1:42:00 PM

I have the foundation toned nail polish by RGB called HIPPXRGB created by Jenna Hipp to match your skin tones. I have opaque tone F2. It is a very peachy color, almost a light salmon, which works well with my hands because I have lots of red in my fingertips (my hands look so ugly with blue toned or the hipper greige colors because the red tones contrast so much) but if your hands are not so peachy it may not work well...try this out first somewhere.

Popular Polishes