April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Palettes - BeneFit Cosmetics - TropiCoral Lip & Cheek Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

This is awesome! My boyfriend bought this as a little gift for me as I was on the hunt for a matte peach blush for ages. It is a great way to get you to sample their coralista blush, cha cha tint, high beam and their coralista lip gloss, and for RRP $40AUD it isn't THAT bad.
Absolutely love the high beam, the cha cha tint does dry and leave streaks if you don't blend quickly so one trick I learned was to dampen my fingers first. The coralista blush looks beautiful applied on top of it and it is magic when teamed with the high beam. Not a great fan of the lip gloss but it looks great over my Nars Barbarella lipstick. I wont be repurchasing because I have a feeling this is going to last me for a while and it is more suited for a gift for someone else.
p.s The kit is great for travel! x

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by layleighia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Grey

Very pricey would be the first thing that comes to mind when I think about this product. Not worth the money, in my opinion, but still a nice gift to yourself for when you want to completely spoil yourself.
I love the lip and cheek tint because it's subtle enough on my cheeks that my face doesn't look overwhelmed (though you need to be fast to avoid streaks!), but keeps a strong colour on my lips. The gloss is nice, but fades fast. The blush is a very nice colour and not so deeply pigmented that it overwhelms my face.
Overall, I love the product but it isn't worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by zeppelindoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this as much as I was expecting to, which is obviously disappointing. I believe the tint and blush would show up a lot better on darker-skinned gals.

First of all, I usually love Benefit's adorable retro packaging, but I find the leopard print to be a little tacky sitting in my cabinet with all my other pretty things. I chose Go TropiCORAL over the other kits because I found the swatches online of this one more pigmented than the others (there is also Feelin' Dandy and Sugarlicious). My friend has the Dandelion blush and it's too pink for my liking; I prefer peachy blushes on my light, warmer-toned skin.

Here are my opinions on each product:

1. HIGH BEAM - I've owned a full sized bottle of high beam before and I like it a lot. I apply a touch on the bridge of my nose, and sometimes on my cheeks and inner eyelids. It's the best highlighter I've tried so far.
2. CORALISTA BLUSH - I'm underwhelmed by the pigmentation. I have to apply quite a few layers for this to be noticeable, but after layering it will make my cheeks look cakey. Not impressed.
3. CHA CHA TINT - I like the peachy color, but it doesn't blend well at all. The directions say to brush several strokes on your cheeks and blend with your fingers, but if I don't work fast enough, it will leave tiny streaks where I applied the brush.
4. CORALISTA LIP GLOSS - This is a sheer coral on my lips, and it's pretty, but it doesn't last long and I don't particularly care for the vanilla buttercream taste. I prefer fruity glosses.

I do like Benetint a lot, so I think I would've been better off trying the Sugarlicious kit instead. Benefit's thicker formula tints just don't work very well, IMO. I kind of wish I returned the product and bought a blush from another brand instead. Benefit, despite their irresistible packaging, have very hit or miss products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my favorite out of the three lip & cheek kits released by Benefit.It contains mini sizes of the High Beam liquid highlighter, Cha Cha Tint (a coral/mango stain), Coralista powder blush, and the matching Coralista lip gloss squeeze tube. Very flattering on warm skintones - all the products add a bright flush of color on lips and cheeks. I find this to really perk up my complexion - comes in handy on those mornings where I feel really tired - helps me to fake the fresh and wide awake look. I really enjoy the lip gloss too because it has a slippery vs. sticky texture, and the color payoff is pretty good for a sheer stain. When layering the Cha Cha tint under it, it really pops. All the lip & cheek kits are a great buy because they give you a chance to try four products for only $28, and let you figure out what's worth buying the full sizes of.