November 23, 2014 | 1011 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by carllin87

would repurchase, or try out the other scents from the range. overall a really nice product, great for the gym bag and goes a long way too. quite like the packaging. and the satsuma smells lovely :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells so wonderful. LOVE IT!
Light and easy to wear in spring, summer and early fall.

Refreshing and zippy and crisp and fruity and terrific.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good enough to drink, practically.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by lovelyisntlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Ulta....and wow! I always wanted an orange perfume that smells like fresh cut oranges. No other perfumey scents mixed in. PURE ORANGE!!! The bottle is beautiful and small, I like the packaging/price as much as the product. It lasts a few hours. I spray it on my neck and hair. Everybody comments on it. Will be buying again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyOttawa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The people I worked with always would ask "what is that yummy smell?" To me it smelled like those delicious little clementine oranges from Morocco that hit the stores around Christmas time. I still like this fragrance especially during hot summer days. I wish the fragrance lasted longer on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love the smell, it's delicious. I know a body mist isn't going to be very long lasting, but this has no staying power. I can't justify buying it again because of that. I will try the body butter, it sounds like the fragrance from that sticks around longer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by limelipgloss

I bought this to pair with the satsuma body butter from The Body Shop, which is my holy grail product for life. The body spray smells a little bit different than the body butter, not quite as sweet and nectar-licious, but it does smell of satsuma oranges and is very pretty. The fragrance is light and I wish it had more staying power. It fades quickly.

HOWEVER, I will repurchase anything in this fragrance no matter what, forever, for the rest of my life. It is my favorite scent for life, and I've loved it for many years. So yes, I will repurchase. I took one lippie off for overall rating simply due to staying power of fragrance, and one for pricing, because most of The Body Shop items are a bit overpriced. They are all delectable and mostly worth it though so that won't stop me from re-purchasing these items.

Very much in love with Body Shop Satsuma. I want my home to smell like this, my car, my everything. It's such an uplifting, pretty, not-too-sweet, delicious fragrance. And like I said in one of my other reviews, I get a lot of compliments on this fragrance. It is not cloying and has never made me feel nauseated after wearing it for too long. I can wear this daily and never get sick of it, ever.

Props to The Body Shop for this one!!!! ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by aksharad

All products in the satsuma range smell so uplifting and delicious, and this one is no exception. Its just unapologetic and liner citrus, the exact same fragrance of an orange or tangerine. The staying power is pretty weak since its just a mist, however it could be layered with other products from the same range to boost the longevity. I especially like to use it when I have to stay up at night to study for an exam or something, the scent is really refreshing and helps me focus. Also, I love the combination of satsuma and vanilla (also the mist from TBS), together they smell like orange creamsicle, delicious!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Ztte3699

My first experience with this scent was years ago during christmas. My godmother gifted this to me. Needless to say, the scent has stayed in my mind so I purchased this along with the Satsuma Body Butter.
The scent in itself is wonderful. I imagine myself meandering through my backyard as a child, amid the fresh scent of the blossoming flowers and dew-covered fruit. And spraying this in the mornings while getting ready after moisturizing with the body butter just brings me to a happy place.
My one qualm is that the scent is not very long-lasting on its own. As the review below said, it last about 4 hours. However, when its layered over the butter, it really prolongs the longevity.
The packaging is very nice compared to other companies that use plastic spray bottles, it adds a sort of weight that makes it feel sort of fancy and expensive. (i got it on sale, luckily!)But this might be a problem as glass breaks, but really, who goes banging their bags like a maniac? I definitely recommend this scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this scent!! It's so fresh, just like an actual tangerine!! Its sweet citrus smell really perks me up, especially when I spray it on in the morning before leaving for work. Its scent just brightens up your mood. A single puff lets out a generous amount of body mist. However, I would say the lasting power for this body mist isn't very long... It probably can last you 3-4 hours and that's it. I still am able to pick up faint hints of it after a full day at work though, so it really depends I guess. But generally, the staying power isn't that great. It is sold in a glass bottle too so it's not that easy to bring about. Still, the scent is so lovely I would purchase it again!