The Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/17/2015 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this pure orange scent!!!! It's my second favorite from TBS - my #1 is the Mango and this one is in the same family.

I find this to definitely be worth the price ($14), and I have no problem paying more for a glass bottle (I don't have to worry abt product breakdown and obviously its better environmentally speaking). I have two "cons" but they are very general and may just be specific to my own preferences: 1) I don't like that the top is non-removable, meaning I can't transfer some of this into a smaller bottle for travel or purse, and 2) the staying power is surprisingly low/short given its initial strong scent upon application. To be fair though I only purchased the body spray of this, not all accompanying products for layering (body wash, lotion or cream, oil, perfume spray) so maybe that's the reason. Regardless, I am going to continue to buy this product - it's the purest orange body spray I have found.

on 2/17/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a RAD body mist. It smells like a delicious, juicy orange and only costs 12 dollars. The staying power is pretty average (lasts a couple of hours), but the bottle is sturdy enough to throw in your bag to use throughout the day.

on 10/17/2014 9:21:00 AM

would repurchase, or try out the other scents from the range. overall a really nice product, great for the gym bag and goes a long way too. quite like the packaging. and the satsuma smells lovely :)

on 6/24/2014 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Smells so wonderful. LOVE IT!
Light and easy to wear in spring, summer and early fall.

Refreshing and zippy and crisp and fruity and terrific.

on 4/11/2014 4:35:00 PM

Good enough to drink, practically.

I picked this up at Ulta....and wow! I always wanted an orange perfume that smells like fresh cut oranges. No other perfumey scents mixed in. PURE ORANGE!!! The bottle is beautiful and small, I like the packaging/price as much as the product. It lasts a few hours. I spray it on my neck and hair. Everybody comments on it. Will be buying again!

on 12/3/2013 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

The people I worked with always would ask "what is that yummy smell?" To me it smelled like those delicious little clementine oranges from Morocco that hit the stores around Christmas time. I still like this fragrance especially during hot summer days. I wish the fragrance lasted longer on me.

on 10/22/2013 9:22:00 PM

I love the smell, it's delicious. I know a body mist isn't going to be very long lasting, but this has no staying power. I can't justify buying it again because of that. I will try the body butter, it sounds like the fragrance from that sticks around longer

on 8/12/2013 5:35:00 AM

I bought this to pair with the satsuma body butter from The Body Shop, which is my holy grail product for life. The body spray smells a little bit different than the body butter, not quite as sweet and nectar-licious, but it does smell of satsuma oranges and is very pretty. The fragrance is light and I wish it had more staying power. It fades quickly.

HOWEVER, I will repurchase anything in this fragrance no matter what, forever, for the rest of my life. It is my favorite scent for life, and I've loved it for many years. So yes, I will repurchase. I took one lippie off for overall rating simply due to staying power of fragrance, and one for pricing, because most of The Body Shop items are a bit overpriced. They are all delectable and mostly worth it though so that won't stop me from re-purchasing these items.

Very much in love with Body Shop Satsuma. I want my home to smell like this, my car, my everything. It's such an uplifting, pretty, not-too-sweet, delicious fragrance. And like I said in one of my other reviews, I get a lot of compliments on this fragrance. It is not cloying and has never made me feel nauseated after wearing it for too long. I can wear this daily and never get sick of it, ever.

Props to The Body Shop for this one!!!! ♥

on 4/24/2013 5:40:00 AM

All products in the satsuma range smell so uplifting and delicious, and this one is no exception. Its just unapologetic and liner citrus, the exact same fragrance of an orange or tangerine. The staying power is pretty weak since its just a mist, however it could be layered with other products from the same range to boost the longevity. I especially like to use it when I have to stay up at night to study for an exam or something, the scent is really refreshing and helps me focus. Also, I love the combination of satsuma and vanilla (also the mist from TBS), together they smell like orange creamsicle, delicious!

Popular Fragrances