Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen

2.9

on 4/17/2015 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Smudges big time above my hooded eyelids.

on 3/19/2015 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

It is so cheap and it works!
I have oily eyelids, eyeliner pencils always smudge, so I tried this eyeliner pen
Also the fine tip is great, I like to do my eyeliner really thin
It lasts all day, no smudging!

on 1/26/2015 6:29:00 PM

Everyone loves a bargain and this eyeliner at $4.50 Australian is an absolute gem! I was expecting this to have worn off within a few hours, but it turned out to be better some of the high end eyeliners I have purchased. It is a true black as well which sounds strange, but I recently purchased the Modelco liquid eyeliner pen and the colour was more grey than black! I have always prefered the pen type liquid eyeliners and have used many brands. This is just as good and in many cases, better than the more expensive brands.

on 12/9/2014 12:34:00 PM

I liked this eyeliner, as it's cheap and worked for me.
It lasts the whole day on me without any flaking or smudging. It leaves a nice thin line. Didn't dry up quickly, and never stained my eyelids. The only problem I have with this liner is that after some time the tip became soft(lost its shape) and it got much harder to use it properly.

on 11/1/2014 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

When I bought this eyeliner, it was very good and super black. But suddenly after I used it, my eyes were dry, for some reason.

on 10/28/2014 11:27:00 PM

I wanted to love this. It is really long wearing, but to a fault as it is staining to your eyelids. The brush worked the first few times then became almost unusable at the third or fourth use. I could then only use if you were to almost "stamp" the brush horizontally along your lash line, to cover up a false lash band for instance. Boo, thumbs down. I love a lot of essence products but became so frustrated I threw it out.

on 7/12/2014 6:30:00 PM

When I first bought it I liked it, it left a nice sharp line and the applicator was precise. However, for some reason the applicator lost it's stiffness and became floppy and less sharp. Furthermore, it began to dry up and became difficult to get a nice black line. Now it's almost impossible to use unless I wet the tip, and even then it leaves a watery line and is hard to apply

on 7/12/2014 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really want to like this product as I love the precision of the pen, but I absolutely hate how this stains. Even after multiple rounds of face wash and makeup remover, a light shadow is still left behind on my eyelids when I use this eyeliner. It even stains my hands when I wash off my face after the day. If it wasn't for that I'd like this eyeliner just fine especially for the price.

on 7/6/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I need a better liquid eyeliner! At first it was ok and the tip was nice. But after not that many uses it is pretty much dried out and not much comes out of it at the angle I apply it to my eyelid. It wouldn't show up on my waterline very well and by mid day it was gone. I would not recommend this eyeliner.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Horrible. So glad I paid under $5 b/c it was watery from the start. It would / could only apply a line on my hand if I pushed down really hard. The tip was sooo flimsy & nothing came out of it on the eye lid angle. Had it for all of 3 wks or so, & into the trash it goes :( On the otherhand, (ESSENCE'S) Liquid Liner in the little small tube (w/ the the silver top) is excellent & I've never had a problem w/ that one (except for the fact that it doesn't make an extremely fine line). I will have to just suck it up & re-purchase my HG fine-liner by "Stilla" when I have the extra $$.