December 26, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Superfine Eyeliner Pen

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by minternal

I liked this eyeliner, as it's cheap and worked for me.
It lasts the whole day on me without any flaking or smudging. It leaves a nice thin line. Didn't dry up quickly, and never stained my eyelids. The only problem I have with this liner is that after some time the tip became soft(lost its shape) and it got much harder to use it properly.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by babyyrebel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

When I bought this eyeliner, it was very good and super black. But suddenly after I used it, my eyes were dry, for some reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKidd0

I wanted to love this. It is really long wearing, but to a fault as it is staining to your eyelids. The brush worked the first few times then became almost unusable at the third or fourth use. I could then only use if you were to almost "stamp" the brush horizontally along your lash line, to cover up a false lash band for instance. Boo, thumbs down. I love a lot of essence products but became so frustrated I threw it out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Hannyliz

When I first bought it I liked it, it left a nice sharp line and the applicator was precise. However, for some reason the applicator lost it's stiffness and became floppy and less sharp. Furthermore, it began to dry up and became difficult to get a nice black line. Now it's almost impossible to use unless I wet the tip, and even then it leaves a watery line and is hard to apply

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by SirEel

I really want to like this product as I love the precision of the pen, but I absolutely hate how this stains. Even after multiple rounds of face wash and makeup remover, a light shadow is still left behind on my eyelids when I use this eyeliner. It even stains my hands when I wash off my face after the day. If it wasn't for that I'd like this eyeliner just fine especially for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I need a better liquid eyeliner! At first it was ok and the tip was nice. But after not that many uses it is pretty much dried out and not much comes out of it at the angle I apply it to my eyelid. It wouldn't show up on my waterline very well and by mid day it was gone. I would not recommend this eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Horrible. So glad I paid under $5 b/c it was watery from the start. It would / could only apply a line on my hand if I pushed down really hard. The tip was sooo flimsy & nothing came out of it on the eye lid angle. Had it for all of 3 wks or so, & into the trash it goes :( On the otherhand, (ESSENCE'S) Liquid Liner in the little small tube (w/ the the silver top) is excellent & I've never had a problem w/ that one (except for the fact that it doesn't make an extremely fine line). I will have to just suck it up & re-purchase my HG fine-liner by "Stilla" when I have the extra $$.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner. It lasts all day. It's easy to use, the packaging is great. I haven't had issues with it drying out. The pigment is off (it looks more navy then black) but for 3.00 it's forgivable. I will be buying this over and over. I'm sure there are better more expensive eyeliners but for me being cheap it's my new HG eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by rockhormon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner and would recommend it to anyone. Gives a nice line and a good color. It lasts long enough, but the pen tip really gets dry when not used frequently.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mostronic

I LOVED this at first, gave such a nice dark line when I tried it in store and for so cheap. Then as I applied it at home, the pen tip dried out so quickly and was difficult to apply because of it. As I wore it throughout the day it transferred to my upper lid and stained! Even when I tried to rub it off, it wouldn't come off. Lastly when I tried to take it off with my waterproof makeup remover, it stayed stained on my eyelids! I would much rather pay for my Stila than have the transfer to my upper lids.